Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
The Aussies had a poppy heat pressed on their right sleeve as tonight's game is the closest game to Remembrance Day

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Likely that the product shots were just photographed in different conditions to the regular shirts.

I think it might actually be a different shade on purpose. This is the description of the jersey on the Renegades shop:
Stand out from the crowd and proudly show off your Big Bash pride with the Melbourne Renegades 2019/20 Men's Neon Nights Jersey. Putting a spin on the regular home jersey, the team's signature colours are revamped in neon allowing you to quickly stand out from rest of the crowd. Constructed using a lightweight poly blend, specific heat zoned mesh panels keep you cool and dry through most conditions. All complete with a team logo sitting proudly on the chest the Melbourne Renegades 2019/20 Men's Neon Nights Jersey will bowl over your rivals.

• Colour: Black/Neon Red
  • Fabric: Cotton/Polyester
  • Neon Nights Jersey
  • Mesh panelling keeps you cool and dry
  • Sweat-wicking fabrication
  • Sublimated team and sponsor logos
  • Official BBL Merchandise
  • Manufactured by Majestic

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Are the numbers, Asics logo, piping on the AusA kits black or Aus T20I really-dark green?

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 8.24.33 pm.png

spotted in a new fox cricket ad. Looks alright, Alinta much less intrusive than I thought it would be.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
i noticed this before but it didn't occurs to me

why dont players wear their own "sponsors" brand pants anymore? rather all wear the teams manufacturer

fourth-test-india-v-australia-day-3_a36acbce-fa97-11e6-aa44-d0b605bc50f5.jpg
Brad-Haddin-of-Australia-talks-to-David-Warner-of-Australia1.jpg
Why would Asics want other apparrel manufacturers advertising right next to themselves? They are the official uniform supplier after all.
They pay a few bucks extra for a "clean team".

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
i noticed this before but it didn't occurs to me

why dont players wear their own "sponsors" brand pants anymore? rather all wear the teams manufacturer

fourth-test-india-v-australia-day-3_a36acbce-fa97-11e6-aa44-d0b605bc50f5.jpg
Brad-Haddin-of-Australia-talks-to-David-Warner-of-Australia1.jpg

This happened at least 12 years ago. It was a nice quirk, but also very rank when warney would wear the county flares. Much nicer and cleaner now.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
Why can't these unkempt buggers wear pants with proper flies and a top button like back in my day! Why these are just glorified tracky-dacks! How slovenly!

download.jpg

Back