Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's something I started doing before the last WBBL season, didn't get back around to finishing it until now (although there's still more I might add, like some love for the bowlers).

wbbl05uniformall1.png

Here's something I started doing before the last WBBL season, didn't get back around to finishing it until now (although there's still more I might add, like some love for the bowlers).

View attachment 850195
What if you swapped Adelaide and Brisbane around a bit, so that Brisbane were the team black and Adelaide were the full blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more money into the sport will be fantastic for the game, just ask everyone at state and national body levels that just lost their jobs. CV Community cricket alone went from 40+ employees to around 10.

<3 a sport management student who was all but given a job there

And here it is, massive logos on the front of the shirts/jumpers on full display seen at the first test between England & WI.

dIsSlbN.jpg

Also does anyone have info on how the away team have the same shirt sponsor as the series?

Also does anyone have info on how the away team have the same shirt sponsor as the series?
Don't know, but could the ECB have run into issues with sponsors pulling out and the West Indies sponsor jumped in to fill the void?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back