Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm also trying to work out why Tones and I is an ambassador. She had a photoshoot with most teams jersey hat and hair colour. Apparently she is "A self confessed cricket lover". We'll probably not hear from her after this anyways so it wont really matter. View attachment 1241309
View attachment 1241311
View attachment 1241313

They are trying to jump on with someone who has a mega hit and is current...........oh wait.

Typical sporting organisation missing the hype and going with an artist who seems more likely a one hit wonder (somehow, the song is trash), who isn't really that great performing on a big stage.

They are trying to jump on with someone who has a mega hit and is current...........oh wait.

Typical sporting organisation missing the hype and going with an artist who seems more likely a one hit wonder (somehow, the song is trash), who isn't really that great performing on a big stage.
I mean, who is currently popular in Australian music…

I mean, who is currently popular in Australian music…
Why do they need to be popular? Why can't Cricket Australia promote young artists who have lost pretty much everything due to covid, rather than someone who has everything already?

Why do they need to be popular? Why can't Cricket Australia promote young artists who have lost pretty much everything due to covid, rather than someone who has everything already?
Fair play, just noting that it’s completely understandable why the BBL chose her

Has Glenn Maxwell leaked the 2021 World Cup shirt, is the same as the women's one from last year.

E_sz8bCVcAcLhfh
this is outstanding!

Looking at that Queensland shirt is making me wonder if WA could do something with a black swan in a golden sun as a logo again. Something for the State team to wear as an emblem which is reminiscent of WA's glory days in the 70s 80s and early 90s, but more importantly to look like a State emblem from far away; as it used to on caps, shirts and jumpers. Could be worn in a similar arrangement to what the Queenslanders have on their shirts
81968_0.jpg 2c308b9fc2d93e596a4d0b1d0a1bc03b.jpg 2c2ed3aea805aa61d720059dfdf2aee8.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the above note, on the hunt for anything Western Warriors/WACA. If you’ve got it, and are interested in sell/trade, pls hit me up.

Probably a long shot, but worth shooting it anyway. I’m a longtime Warriors fan, and finding merch is near impossible.

I’m on the hunt for any Warriors gear, in particular jerseys, caps and off-field wear, and am happy to pay good money for it. In particular, very keen on anything from the ISC/FILA/Adidas days, so if you have anything and might be interested in selling, please DM me.

1633011666605.png

View attachment 1250171

I would say not bad, the green on the left is interesting but not bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back