Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

it said shipping end of November, but it never said what year 😬
tumblr_luiysiXebA1r28ha4o1_500.gif
- When lightning strikes, Fancy's Castore "Nike" BBL kit arrives, in Novemeber as specified*
*With the help of a DeLorean

On another note, did they just scab $10 extra dollars from you? or is that just shipping?
yeah, that was shipping. I normally wouldn't buy full price, but I wanted to get it before they stuck a sponsor on there and my current shirt is from the first season and so it is a little bit small and starting to look a bit worse for wear.

Stars kinda look like they merged with the Strikers here, but it does look way better than their regular shirt.

View attachment 1276430
As much as I like the design, the Stars have kind of failed here. The whole point of each teams being assigned colour schemes is so it was impossible for them to clash. The blue just looks strange and it's a mystery why they couldn't have just made it a darker green and fit in with the Stars colours.

The others are really nice, though the Strikers ones leave a lot to be desired.

My guess is the sponsor's logo hadn't been pressed on the Strikers' Indigenous shirt at the time of the above photoshoot, but it's on full display today:

adswbbl1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Enough of the black already!!! Australia just won the T20 World Cup in traditional Gold & Green. I know only because playing New Zealand. If wanna go with dark coloured uniform surely the dark Baggy Green colour is the way to go?
could not agree more!

The ODI shirt is severely underwhelming, basically a yellow shirt with some trim - something you could customise at a local sports store with your team logo on. When can CA get NIKE on-board to replace ASICS? Surely if they're doing BBL, they'd want to do the national team too.
I would much prefer new balance, their England and South Africa stuff was quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back