Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree. The Pakis have an underrated line-up, reckon could cause us a few headaches.
I love watching Amir bowl... When he first hit the scene as a teenager he was the best talent id seen in many years... Pity he got caught match fixing and subsequently banned, but still only 25ish i think

I love watching Amir bowl... When he first hit the scene as a teenager he was the best talent id seen in many years... Pity he got caught match fixing and subsequently banned, but still only 25ish i think

Not sure pity is right word, as banned for deliberately losing etc. He deserved his whack.

As for his bowling, I agree. Great bowler to watch and talent.

Not sure pity is right word, as banned for deliberately losing etc. He deserved his whack.

As for his bowling, I agree. Great bowler to watch and talent.
I mean pity for him as it has stifled his career and he would have a lot more international scalps and would of honed his craft more in that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the tri series is a good idea for int 20/20. You could almost do a series of double headers. Obviously in that set up 2 teams play twice one day, the other plays once. Repeat as needed.

Would be a good way to trigger interest. You can see players from three teams in one day. Still shorter than a one day match.

I reckon the tri series is a good idea for int 20/20. You could almost do a series of double headers. Obviously in that set up 2 teams play twice one day, the other plays once. Repeat as needed.

Would be a good way to trigger interest. You can see players from three teams in one day. Still shorter than a one day match.

Back in the old days... Tri-series. Each team plays the others 5 times each in qualifiers then a best of five finals series where the top two qualifiers play off.

Back in the old days... Tri-series. Each team plays the others 5 times each in qualifiers then a best of five finals series where the top two qualifiers play off.

Yeah that is what I was basing my idea on.

I think these 3 and 5 game series' are pretty much pointless. Keep 50 over one day cricket for World Cups/Qualifiers only. The rest should be 20/20 tourneys with 3 teams +

over under Aus 250

Im tipping under....way under

Jeebus the singer of the Pakistani national anthem sounded like a drowning cat.

Even the aussie one was trash...don;t try to rub funk on the national anthem... so lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back