Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Hawks really wanted to win they would have bowled Damien Fleming in the last over instead of Clarkson.

But sounds like a good event for the crowd and whatever cause they were playing for.

If Hawks really wanted to win they would have bowled Damien Fleming in the last over instead of Clarkson.

But sounds like a good event for the crowd and whatever cause they were playing for.
Ponting foundation

I saw Can Bruce opened the bowling for the Hawks.

He was a genuine gun opening bowler at High School. Was quick, swung it both ways. Would easily have played district 1's, potentially Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see a Marsh brother standing tall when the heat is on and his teammates crumbling around him. /s

FFS we're as s**t as every other country - kings at home, paupers on the road. I yearn for the days when our national teams could be guarantee to at least go down fighting.

Terrific innings by Stoinis.

He's on fire.

It just goes to show that with a little better application from the rest of the batsmen this game would be in the bag.

9/260

Stoinis 127 N.O. From 104 balls with five overs remaining.

We'll win this if we can hold on.

The top order gets the comments it deserves.

Still, I behaved like a Collingwood supporter, having a sook and leaving at 3 quarter cos things weren't looking good. Not my finest hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back