Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I's there a maximum penalty the ICC can impose? Not that I think Rabada deserved more, just curious.
Not sure Nate. But why on earth would you make physical contact when you've got a record of it

him missing could be the difference between the Saffas winning the series or not, all for some small minded macho rubbish

Not sure Nate. But why on earth would you make physical contact when you've got a record of it

him missing could be the difference between the Saffas winning the series or not, all for some small minded macho rubbish
Even other short fused players of the past have been able to cool it for a while and wouldn't indulge in physical contact. I must say RSA are one of the last teams I'd expect this crap from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao.

South Africans when Warner yells at one of their players: "No room for that in world cricket, need to eradicate it asap and bring the full force of the law down on him"

South Africans when their pace bowler is up on charges for intentional contact and screaming in an opponents face: "Y'know, cricket is becoming way too sanitized, they need to allow for stuff like this in the modern game".

Can Rabada appeal his sentence before next Test ?
He can but I don't think he will. From his interview, he was already conceding that he needed to control his emotions.

Last edited:
So Doveton had their B&F today......... rd 5 nn 2 votes I leapt up and headed for the podium, very ******* awkward, Mrs nn was in a state of " WTF is he doing".

Mrs nn placed third for the filly's on the field, lack of missing teeth and ankle tattoo's counted against her.

And he has won. He will now be playing.

200w.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back