Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's that time of year again, came around fast. Completed pre-season training last week, ten minutes in the nets before declaring "good to go". One could suggest the last two seasons haven't been kind to nn with the bat in hand. But the tide turned yesterday and I went out there with the Majak daw attitude- go .for. it.

*Young fast bowler, their team suggested I should wear a lid against this turf player..... 4,4,2,6.1.0 * me I couldn't not middle it!!

Not out 31 of a couple of overs!!!

My plan is to make about 9 next game, retire and seem em at the B&F and collect the 2019 batting averages award:thumbsu:

* one of his mates remind him of the time he rubbed his balls on his pillow all those years ago, he said to him, it just happened again.

Our club has an English import this year, he's been in the country a week. Last night we got him on the grog and told him he had to support North as nothing is more Aussie than a Kangaroo. We had a Sunday sesh this arvo and gave him a brand new jumper. He wore it and we have photographic evidence so there's no turning back now.

Our club has an English import this year, he's been in the country a week. Last night we got him on the grog and told him he had to support North as nothing is more Aussie than a Kangaroo. We had a Sunday sesh this arvo and gave him a brand new jumper. He wore it and we have photographic evidence so there's no turning back now.

Well, unless he's managed by Paul Connors.

Pakis 5/60, not saying I could be playing for them, but I probably should be, although I'm not a Pakistani.

Just checked Lyon has 4- so gather the pitch is offering the spinners some assistance. 85 might see Pakistan not need to bat again.

Pakis 5/60, not saying I could be playing for them, but I probably should be, although I'm not a Pakistani.

Just checked Lyon has 4- so gather the pitch is offering the spinners some assistance. 85 might see Pakistan not need to bat again.
You might not be a Paki, but how much would it take you to no-ball on the second last ball?
I've got a mate who's in need of a local weather report if you could also oblige?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving Langer's work so far - really thinking outside the box having the Marsh boys at 3 and 4. If we just persist with them until we get a coupe of roads in the Australian summer I'm sure there's some big runs just around the corner.

Will Pucovski with a huge 243 against WA and Vics lead by 300.

Meanwhile the Aussies continue to be putrid away from home. naturally north are you primed for a call up?

I am seeing like water melons mate, send me in for the Aussie's at six, which would give me a couple of overs before lunch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back