Opinion Cricket thread

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Liverpool had just won 4-2 so found myself watching this game at the 33rd over as it’s a long weekend and was up and about with the whole Birmingham derby and Arsenal-United fixture later this morning.
Maxwell has been dismissed and Australia were paying $9 for the win needing 140 off last 15 overs.
In comes Ashton Turner with in my opinion one of the best closing innings performances I have seen.
Amazing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Moderator #4,827
It was great viewing and Turner was Sir Viv like. So glad to also see Handscomb and Khawaja lay the foundation with a super impressive partnership. Loved it! Carey was an excellent partner for Turner as well. Warming up nicely for the WC we are.

SpiderBurton22

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There's going to be some tough decisions to be made about our team for the WC. Uzzie , Handscomb and Turner have put their hands up. How do they all fit with Smith and Warner back? I have a feeling Marsh is more of a chance than Handscomb in English conditions. The elephant in the room is Finch.

muttley45

Premium Gold
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
There's going to be some tough decisions to be made about our team for the WC. Uzzie , Handscomb and Turner have put their hands up. How do they all fit with Smith and Warner back? I have a feeling Marsh is more of a chance than Handscomb in English conditions. The elephant in the room is Finch.
I prefer Darcy Short to Finch as an opener, but is he a chance of replacing the Captain with Langer as coach ? probably not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom