Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegades break my heart. 5 blokes with 2 runs between them. Finch having a shocking, shocking season.

Same. Harper is a great 4th or 5th batsman but I feel sorry for the young bloke having to shoulder the bulk of the responsibilty.

As much as I love Nabi as a cricketer, they can't waste all their international places on all three of Nabi, Imad and Noor.

Losing Dan Christian also severely weakens the batting.

Starc might be erratic but of all bowlers to have taken more than 100 test wickets (192), there are only 11 with a better strike rate and 3 of those played over 100 years ago.

Wayne Carey was as good as I have seen, but that doesn't mean I have him lining up in round 1 of 2021.

Same. Harper is a great 4th or 5th batsman but I feel sorry for the young bloke having to shoulder the bulk of the responsibilty.

As much as I love Nabi as a cricketer, they can't waste all their international places on all three of Nabi, Imad and Noor.

Losing Dan Christian also severely weakens the batting.

Agree with the international players. They have been desperately in need of quality batsman however when they set up their squad they would have thought they'd be playing 7 games on the slow, spinner friendly Marvel Stadium pitch. Losing Cam Boyce to personal reasons hurt them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Renegades break my heart. 5 blokes with 2 runs between them. Finch having a shocking, shocking season.

Finch's shot tonight pretty much summed up this season of BBL... & the last couple of seasons... & probably it's future (considering how it's currently rating).

Starc might be erratic but of all bowlers to have taken more than 100 test wickets (192), there are only 11 with a better strike rate and 3 of those played over 100 years ago.
Starc drops off markedly the longer a series goes. Strike rate of 44 in tests one and two, up to 55 in tests three and four. Average also goes from 24 to 32.

Best you don't look at his record in fifth tests.

Screenshot_20210117-200146.png

Was all set to listen to the test on the tractor today with the noise canceling earmuffs, that was until i whilst tuning through the stations stumbled upon the cloud concert on mmm today. Needless to say i missed what happened till imchecked the stumps scorecard. Looks pretty evenly poised,

Was all set to listen to the test on the tractor today with the noise canceling earmuffs, that was until i whilst tuning through the stations stumbled upon the cloud concert on mmm today. Needless to say i missed what happened till imchecked the stumps scorecard. Looks pretty evenly poised,

Better than tuning into the ABC and having to listen to Jim Maxwell and Ian Chappell waffle on about umpires from the 1960s.

Better than tuning into the ABC and having to listen to Jim Maxwell and Ian Chappell waffle on about umpires from the 1960s.
Did Chappelli mention Sheffield Wednesday? Usually happens after a big fast bowler scuffs one off the deck at the stumps, trying to get a run out soccer style.

Indians not at all bowling well over the first 30 minutes this morning... Feeding these openers boundaries. 40 runs in total.

I still think a lunch declaration may be too ambitious, but I definitely see it coming before tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back