Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Medew-Ewen. Bowls left arm chinaman.

As with most things it's who you know. His father had contacts in Melbourne so he went to Northcote and got some decent coaching. Moved to S.A at the start of year because Melbourne Premier cricket looked like being Coronaed until Christmas.

Good luck to him though, he's obviously put in the hard work.

Angry scenes last night in the Sri Lanka v West Indies game as a Lankan batsman was given out obstructing the field.

He didn't look to intentionally step on the ball and I've seen the same situation a thousand times before and no one given out.
I saw that. Looked like he went to kick the ball changed his mind then stood on it by mistake anyway !
No chance of a run out so bizarre call

Angry scenes last night in the Sri Lanka v West Indies game as a Lankan batsman was given out obstructing the field.

He didn't look to intentionally step on the ball and I've seen the same situation a thousand times before and no one given out.

Bloody stiff. Think Joel Wilson was the umpire

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pakistan are playing South Africa in a one day game and South Africa are wearing a pink uniform. Is this a new thing or a one off? Don’t tell me they’re introducing clash uniforms to the cricket

They wanted black & white stripes, but got a call from:

1617529329155.png

Pakistan are playing South Africa in a one day game and South Africa are wearing a pink uniform. Is this a new thing or a one off? Don’t tell me they’re introducing clash uniforms to the cricket

So we are going with Dark Green similar to the Baggy Green for Pakistan.

Liiiight almost fluorescent Green for the Proteas and then what, an Emerald Green with a blue hue for Ireland?

Where does this leave Kenya 🇰🇪 or Rhodesia/Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 I assume both in Red/Black and Red/Yellow respectively?

Sam Harper with his maiden Ton in the shield. When he applies himself he can bat its just his temperament. Very good keeper aswell. Hope he can get into a good mindset and start strong next season

So we are going with Dark Green similar to the Baggy Green for Pakistan.

Liiiight almost fluorescent Green for the Proteas and then what, an Emerald Green with a blue hue for Ireland?

Where does this leave Kenya 🇰🇪 or Rhodesia/Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 I assume both in Red/Black and Red/Yellow respectively?
Yeah it’s bizarre. They need a plan leading in to things like the World Cup. I reckon make those bastards stick with pink, it’s one less team in green. Australia should stay in yellow. Ireland should be orange.

What’s happened to SAF cricket?

“The South African government has exercised its power to intervene in the running of the country's troubled cricket association, leaving it to face its "greatest crisis" since the end of apartheid.”

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan in a T20, that's not suss at all.🙄
Watched it. Very two paced wicket m. Zimbabwe bowled out for 119. Pakistan were 3-73 and lost 7-26. Zimbabwe bowled well, but definitely a bit suss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back