Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sad news mate

I was pissed off with what Cairns did (even though found not guilty), but sorry to see him like this.

That poor family have copped a fair bit with his sister being killed by a train .

Hope he comes right

A mate of mine was feeling average early last year so his wife insisted she drive him to hospital rather than the doctor. Ten minutes after arriving at hospital he passed away with what was discovered to be the same as Chris Cairns has. The surgeons told the wife he basically bled out on the operating table. He was as fit as a fiddle and left behind two teenaged boys. It’s crap luck and nigh on impossible to recover from apparently.

A mate of mine was feeling average early last year so his wife insisted she drive him to hospital rather than the doctor. Ten minutes after arriving at hospital he passed away with what was discovered to be the same as Chris Cairns has. The surgeons told the wife he basically bled out on the operating table. He was as fit as a fiddle and left behind two teenaged boys. It’s crap luck and nigh on impossible to recover from apparently.

sorry to hear that TT
Had a similar thing with a rugby mate years ago who was waiting in reception before a Job interview and just died in the chair. Mid 20's and pretty fit

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope his family is doing ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back