Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched both sessions and was very exciting but I never get too excited until both teams have batted.

Agreed. England's seam attack is good, and if Warner, Labus and Smith go cheaply the others all have serious question marks in what could be tricky conditions. Could be a good day's cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact we haven’t picked Khawaja as an opener at any point in the last 4 years baffles me. He’s miles above the revolving door of trash that is Harris/Burns (plus ****ing Wade for some reason).

Very Bard Scotts selection style we’ve got atm. Just do the obvious thing and pick the top-scoring Shield players ffs.

The fact we haven’t picked Khawaja as an opener at any point in the last 4 years baffles me. He’s miles above the revolving door of trash that is Harris/Burns (plus ****ing Wade for some reason).

Very Bard Scotts selection style we’ve got atm. Just do the obvious thing and pick the top-scoring Shield players ffs.

He doesn't have a hilarious road trip routine to offer the boys though, all he offers is solid batting and being a decent bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back