Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
I couldn’t last past tea but will spend a lot of today catching up on replays. So good. So pleased for Paine and them all.

Australia has been in the the win home-lose away Ashes rut for longer than England’s Ashes drought that ended in 2005, by my maths. Honours and statues are due. England planned for the World Cup with this as an afterthought, Australia planned for this (even if sandpapergate messed up the plan) and it showed.

Can you say anyone English drinks their own bath water?

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After watching most of the crucial sessions throughout this series until 4 in the morning, I caved and went to bed during the Bairstow, Buttler partnership.

What a great effort. Starting the obvious, Smith has been our savior, but huge effort by all our bowling group. They have been superb.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Morning all. Fell asleep and woke @3 just in time for the new king of spin Manus Labushagne and got told to be quiet with the LBW appeal😀

Great being here with all you old stagers and young bucks. Great series, great thread !

Let's go 3 - 1 and rub it in hey ?

I believe the appeal for most fours hit during the series has been turned down.

Morning all. Fell asleep and woke @3 just in time for the new king of spin Manus Labushagne and got told to be quiet with the LBW appeal😀

Great being here with all you old stagers and young bucks. Great series, great thread !

Let's go 3 - 1 and rub it in hey ?

I believe the appeal for most fours hit during the series has been turned down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back