Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like the third umpire can't trust his instincts and has to go through all the technology. It clearly missed the bat but once he went to snicko he had to give it out.
I reckon they ****ed up with all of the replays of the ball passing the bat. It went on and on. Then when they finally went to snicko on the third call he was under the pump for a decision, so he went the quick and easy. Back to county umpiring for you mate.

Wouldn’t matter if Australia batted first or second, Smith would be excellent, Labuschagne would give him solid support, and the rest would crumble. Those two and our bowlers have retained the Ashes, the rest have tagged along.

Wouldn’t matter if Australia batted first or second, Smith would be excellent, Labuschagne would give him solid support, and the rest would crumble. Those two and our bowlers have retained the Ashes, the rest have tagged along.
That's the way i have seen this series, our batsmen have been a problem for a long time.

Eagles lost.
Boomers lost.
Knew when l checked the cricket score l wouldn't be happy.

Don't let me down Storm !
Friday the 13th Hoj. I went to bed knowing we would be bowled out cheaply. Nothing we could do about it...

Today is uncursed. Storm will be fine.

Real captain made 80.
Smith should not be captain. He is batting better than ever, he is saying his bit on the field without holding the the office, and his failings as captain were substantial and ban-worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now seeing controversy that looks like wade hit his lbw. This is rediculous. 3rd umpire got no fkimg clue

Was it the one he went out on, or another from earlier where England reviewed and it was missing the stumps but the 3rd umpire missed the nick onto the pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back