Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What??

Australia would kill for a number 6 who averages 35 with the bat and has 200 wickets at 24 with the ball!!!!

Oh sorry. Tests in India don't count.....

I think Green is a real talent. A gun in fact.

Jadaja is a great one day player and in India hard to beat sure

I think India are an absolute quality side. They've bowled us out cheaply and under 200 in 2/3 innings so far and that's with Smith in the side, and with them having to play Yadav who is pretty ordinary, and now without Shami who is an excellent bowler.

They had one horrendous collapse but will take it up to us here and should be a good contest. I don't think they deserve to be $5.50 underdogs.

I think India are an absolute quality side. They've bowled us out cheaply and under 200 in 2/3 innings so far and that's with Smith in the side.

They had one horrendous collapse but will take it up to us here and should be a good contest. I don't think they deserve to be $5.50 underdogs.

Yes, they should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman what can we bet on.

India will not pass Australia in first innings.

Happy to have an Avatar swap for a week?

Big storm coming thru Melb. around lunchtime make things interesting. Would want to take 2 or 3 early wickets and get into the long tail.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are not too many world class keepers around anymore. At least half of the test keepers in the world are picked for their batting rather than keeping.

The ball pitched on off stump, so Paine should not have had all his weight committed so far towards 1st slip.

His starting position should be another 30cms to his right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back