Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You must be looking forward to this summer?

Are the Indians any chance?

BanIndia should be raging hot favourites to for the first time smite carp out of us in a series in Australia.

Kohli, aka E-Coli is in fantastic form. Over the first four tests he has either top or second top scored. Our autobahn pitches will help his fellow batsmen

Our mob are in disarray. Langer has a poor record in coaching Shield and is continuing the trend in his early days.

I expect he will make Mitch Marsh captain soon enough. Marsh until his two tons last summer had the worst average for a number 6 (minimum 20 Tests) in the history of Test Cricket. I think it is just below 30. Mike Brearley this bloke aint.

I heard D Hussey on SEN this week talking how Langer will be in to discipline and fitness with players not getting games unless they pass their skinfold tests. Difficult when they will be doing lots of KFC Ads.

Must say I am looking forward to watching a few days of Shield at the refurbished Junction Oval and hoping against the odds we can maintain our record of never losing a Test series here to the BanIndians.

BanIndia should be raging hot favourites to for the first time smite carp out of us in a series in Australia.

Kohli, aka E-Coli is in fantastic form. Over the first four tests he has either top or second top scored. Our autobahn pitches will help his fellow batsmen

Our mob are in disarray. Langer has a poor record in coaching Shield and is continuing the trend in his early days.

I expect he will make Mitch Marsh captain soon enough. Marsh until his two tons last summer had the worst average for a number 6 (minimum 20 Tests) in the history of Test Cricket. I think it is just below 30. Mike Brearley this bloke aint.

I heard D Hussey on SEN this week talking how Langer will be in to discipline and fitness with players not getting games unless they pass their skinfold tests. Difficult when they will be doing lots of KFC Ads.

Must say I am looking forward to watching a few days of Shield at the refurbished Junction Oval and hoping against the odds we can maintain our record of never losing a Test series here to the BanIndians.

IMO it will be a battle of the bowling attacks. Both batting lists are hot and cold.
The Indians with Undies at 6 and Stiffy at 7 are horribly unbalanced.

IMO it will be a battle of the bowling attacks. Both batting lists are hot and cold.
The Indians with Undies at 6 and Stiffy at 7 are horribly unbalanced.

Our batting is vin ordinaire unless on the roadiest of roads. Langer will select any number of sub par Wozzies. I fear disaster.

Agree about the Bannie batting. Expect Stiffy will be chopped after his deflating tour in Pom-ville.

Our batting is vin ordinaire unless on the roadiest of roads. Langer will select any number of sub par Wozzies. I fear disaster.

Agree about the Bannie batting. Expect Stiffy will be chopped after his deflating tour in Pom-ville.

They should just pencil in Stiffy and Eminem as "DNB" to save themselves from the embarrassment of yet another failure. Joe the cameran Warne said it best, "can't bat, can't bowl".

Kohli needs to man up and bat 3.

They should just pencil in Stiffy and Eminem as "DNB" to save themselves from the embarrassment of yet another failure. Joe the cameran Warne said it best, "can't bat, can't bowl".

Kohli needs to man up and bat 3.

Nah, E-Coli will stay at 4 and get Puttanesca to bat at 3 for protection. The latter failed here last time but is smart and will have improved.

Nah, E-Coli will stay at 4 and get Puttanesca to bat at 3 for protection. The latter failed here last time but is smart and will have improved.

Puttanesca is no good at 3, channels Chris Tavare too much. They could swap him to opener and let Superman's cousin bat 3, like they did in the first test.

What do you think of Maxy getting axey?

Now would be the perfect time to give him a good run at it & they don't pick him. Hohns is an idiot.
After making a Ton in India , he should have got a chance , doesn't make sense . Believe me im not a massive wrap for him , but he should be going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After making a Ton in India , he should have got a chance , doesn't make sense . Believe me im not a massive wrap for him , but he should be going.

They also lied to him. No Show was told to rest over winter with no need to prove himself on the OzA tour. Hasten to add I am no fan of the No Show.

Coach ,' brown nosed little gnome' has a direct record as a first class cricket coach. The worriers have a poor record. The bnlg was a public cheerleader for both Marsh kiddies.

Sean (bog) Marsh is mid 30s, a bit below his average.

At one stage Mitch (Mere) Marsh had the lowest average of any number 6 who had played over 20 Tests. The autobahns served up at the WACA and then the MCG pushed his average up. He still averages below 30. The bnlg wants him to be the skipper.

The bnlg makes Horse look like a genius.

Good , just look how Alistair Cook conducts himself after a ton.
The Grade Cricket Slogger is useless overseas. Only good on Oz autobahns.

Withdraw his passport.

I'm not a Warner fan but that seems a little bit unfair to me.
Bancroft is the one that caught actually doing it and he gets off the lightest. That's bs.

My point was about the GCS record overseas, which is poor.

Re the tampering, he directed Bancroft. Smith just watched and didn't give a stuff.

In my view, they got their fair whack.

Warner wont be missed, beyond the scores he racks up here. Happily we won't see the nob flogging tellies or KFC this summer.

Doubt Bancroft is good enough for Test cricket. Though expect Langer will insist on his return.

My point was about the GCS record overseas, which is poor.

Re the tampering, he directed Bancroft. Smith just watched and didn't give a stuff.

In my view, they got their fair whack.

Warner wont be missed, beyond the scores he racks up here. Happily we won't see the nob flogging tellies or KFC this summer.

Doubt Bancroft is good enough for Test cricket. Though expect Langer will insist on his return.

They got a fair whack sure, but if they aren't going to pick Warner then they should apply the same to Smith & Bancroft.
The whole "he made me do it" is schoolyard stuff.

Re the tampering, if they all weren't in on it then I will eat my hat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back