Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should never had been in Sydney.

Why not? No new local cases and only 114 active cases in NSW, only 1% of which are being treated in hospital. NSW did a good job handling this without locking everyone down, don't be biased. I feel for the people who had their holidays ruined for no reason.

Why not? No new local cases and only 114 active cases in NSW, only 1% of which are being treated in hospital. NSW did a good job handling this without locking everyone down, don't be biased. I feel for the people who had their holidays ruined for no reason.
If that stupid woman had of locked down for 2 weeks we'd all be better off. By the way mate , i mainly meant the s**t weather , it's like the Swans playing at home

If that stupid woman had of locked down for 2 weeks we'd all be better off. By the way mate , i mainly meant the sh*t weather , it's like the Swans playing at home

She was acting on health advice. I personally think she got lucky the outbreak was in the Northern Beaches which is one of the more isolated parts of Sydney. But back to the cricket...

She was acting on health advice. I personally think she got lucky the outbreak was in the Northern Beaches which is one of the more isolated parts of Sydney. But back to the cricket...
This is exactly right. 4 breaches of hotel quarantine in 1 month. NSW hasn't had brilliant management, they got ******* lucky. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry I was a little touchy after reading bedford's comment about the Sydney Test.

Should have played the last two Tests in Brisbane given how good our record is there. On the other hand Pujara could bat for days on this SCG pitch...

Sorry I was a little touchy after reading bedford's comment about the Sydney Test.

Should have played the last two Tests in Brisbane given how good our record is there. On the other hand Pujara could bat for days on this SCG pitch...
It's not a good cricket wicket , hopefully the bullies go to Brisbane.

Hmm after this morning's session it doesn't look like a great pitch for playing shots, even Smith has taken 155 balls to make 58

Pant could get these runs if he stays in long enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that rule was changed a couple of years ago

Starc's missus has a better cricket brain than him.

Genuine question, if women could play Test cricket, would you pick her over Paine?

NSW bowled out for 32 in the Shield against Tassie, I'm lucky The King isn't here otherwise I would be copping it

NSW bowled out for 32 in the Shield against Tassie, I'm lucky The King isn't here otherwise I would be copping it
I hate it when Australia gets bowled out so cheaply

Jhulan Goswami is amazing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back