Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Afhgahnistan v India Group Game - Same Game Multi - Afghanistan to win the toss; choose to bowl; over 1.5> no balls in the first over @ $1.10 (was 1.15 this morning but has been a tip around)

New Zealand at $2.20 to reach the semi final seems like excellent value.

Conditions suit them, they've been world class for a while now, unlucky four years ago, rolled India in a warmup a few days ago.

First three games are against the minnows: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan.

Should give them a lovely start to the tournament and their odds will come in sharply.

Also like the Windies as a smoky for the World Cup win.

Who won player of the series four years ago?

Mitch Starc with 22 wickets.

Trent Boult also took 22 wickets in the 2015 WC, and is in red hot form at the moment.

Paying $26 for player of the series, worth a nibble.

And I am loading up on New Zealand to make the semis. Look at their draw.

Without inclement weather they'll go into the game against India 3-0.

By that stage India will have played only two matches, against Australia and South Africa.

Could easily be 1-1, even 0-2 and under massive pressure.

NZ then play South Africa who will have played India, England and Afghanistan.

SAF could easily be 1-2 by that stage and also under massive pressure.

It is a dream run for the Kiwis. I'm putting 5U on them to make the semis and might have a dabble on final / outright winners as well.

Who won player of the series four years ago?

Mitch Starc with 22 wickets.

Trent Boult also took 22 wickets in the 2015 WC, and is in red hot form at the moment.

Paying $26 for player of the series, worth a nibble.

And I am loading up on New Zealand to make the semis. Look at their draw.

Without inclement weather they'll go into the game against India 3-0.

By that stage India will have played only two matches, against Australia and South Africa.

Could easily be 1-1, even 0-2 and under massive pressure.

NZ then play South Africa who will have played India, England and Afghanistan.

SAF could easily be 1-2 by that stage and also under massive pressure.

It is a dream run for the Kiwis. I'm putting 5U on them to make the semis and might have a dabble on final / outright winners as well.
What do you mean look at their draw. Every team plays each other once.

Found a decent market, Williamson top run scorer into New Zealand win @ 101 (SB).

1U. Look at Williamson's record in England. Was well on his way to a ton in the most recent warmup before a silly run out.

If you are going to have a bet on NZ to win, might as well look at Williamson, or Taylor (201-1) or Guptill (201-1) for most runs.

What do you mean look at their draw. Every team plays each other once.
Well durr, but look at when teams play certain other teams.

NZ get three warmup matches before they play any of the big five.

Plenty of time to for their players to find their groove, and for the selectors to work out the best mix for the XI.

Early wins also take pressure off the players. Each loss early in the comp will compound the pressure for the big teams.

It's a mental game and NZ will be playing like millionaires at 3-0.

Well durr, but look at when teams play certain other teams.

NZ get three warmup matches before they play any of the big five.

Plenty of time to for their players to find their groove, and for the selectors to work out the best mix for the XI.

Early wins also take pressure off the players. Each loss early in the comp will compound the pressure for the big teams.

It's a mental game and NZ will be playing like millionaires at 3-0.

Sounds like the type of logic that people were using to suggest the Cats would be under pressure at the start of the year and the Dees would get off to a red hot start.

Looking at the draw when everyone plays everyone is laughable - what if it rains for the first two weeks and all their easy games get washed out and the good sides have split the points with each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like to back underdogs, the next few days of cricket are calling out to you.

Windies @ 2.80 tonight are a overs imho. 50/50 game for mine.

Sri Lanka @ 3.30 tomorrow is also overs. Pakistan have won just one match in their last dozen.

Bangladesh @ 6+ against England is way overs. They almost knocked off NZ who are my personal tip for the Cup.

1U Multi Windies -> SL -> Bangers @ 68
.5U Multi Windies -> SL @ 9
.5U Multi Windies -> Bangers @ 18
.5U SL -> Bangers @ 21

Any two of those three underdogs get up and I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Tonights game- Do West Indies have any decent spinners playing?

If you like to back underdogs, the next few days of cricket are calling out to you.

Windies @ 2.80 tonight are a overs imho. 50/50 game for mine.

Sri Lanka @ 3.30 tomorrow is also overs. Pakistan have won just one match in their last dozen.

Bangladesh @ 6+ against England is way overs. They almost knocked off NZ who are my personal tip for the Cup.

1U Multi Windies -> SL -> Bangers @ 68
.5U Multi Windies -> SL @ 9
.5U Multi Windies -> Bangers @ 18
.5U SL -> Bangers @ 21

Any two of those three underdogs get up and I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

def like Sri .Lanka good bet that one.

As of today, you can $10 for al Hasan to be the top runscorer of the cup.

He currently has a 45 run lead on Roy at the top of the table.

Bangladesh have already played England, NZ and SAF. He won't have to face much tougher bowling than he already has.

$10 for the guy currently leading the pack after already facing the toughest attacks? Boy oh boy.

Also

201-1 for the Bangers to win the whole thing
41-1 to reach the final
13-1 to reach the semi

All look pretty juicy to me.

Had some small bets so far, but this one looks good.

1u Finch under 34.5 runs v India @ 1.83 (Ladbrokes)

Has only covered this 2/8 times in matches v India in last 6 months. Likes flat pitches... The pitches so far have had a bit of life in them and he doesn't seem to like that.

Also only 4/12 openers have covered that line at that ground in the world cup.

Sent using Tapatalk

As of today, you can $10 for al Hasan to be the top runscorer of the cup.

He currently has a 45 run lead on Roy at the top of the table.

Bangladesh have already played England, NZ and SAF. He won't have to face much tougher bowling than he already has.

$10 for the guy currently leading the pack after already facing the toughest attacks? Boy oh boy.

Also

201-1 for the Bangers to win the whole thing
41-1 to reach the final
13-1 to reach the semi

All look pretty juicy to me.

I think they are going to have to reach the knockout rounds for him to get anywhere near the batting title so you may as well just back them to reach the semis at a better price (those prices look fair - I'd have them as genuine 200/1 shots to win it - I doubt they even see the knockout rounds).

Had some small bets so far, but this one looks good.

1u Finch under 34.5 runs v India @ 1.83 (Ladbrokes)

Has only covered this 2/8 times in matches v India in last 6 months. Likes flat pitches... The pitches so far have had a bit of life in them and he doesn't seem to like that.

Also only 4/12 openers have covered that line at that ground in the world cup.

Sent using Tapatalk
Hmmm... Based on the first innings, pitch is probably flatter than I thought :(

All hail Jasprit!

Sent using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back