Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for the Lankans to win the toss and bat. The early wicket of Dilshan to give Sanga a decent bat would be nice too.

Early money on Sanga & Thuranga most tourney runs & Sri Lanka win. Nice hedge if (when) the Lankans get through. ;)

Will wait for the toss for others but have taken >

2 units - Sanga high bat @ $4
2 units - Taylor high bat @ $5

edit:

Kiwis win toss and bat.

Great bowling by Sri Lanka, choked them up and the resulting diaster at the end. A very gettable total for Sri Lanka but I am sure New Zealand will have a trick or two more than the poms a few nights ago.

Wohoo that's a winner. Looking at the scorecard it got a little closer than I would have liked but I am very happy with a win.

No bet game for me tonight, I wan't Pakistan to win but the first rule of punting is to never back Pakistan. Apparently there is a bit of rain around too so not sure if it will be a full game.

Good luck all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dilshan got a wicket and bowled well too. Very unlucky (didnt have money on either).

Also tonight is a no bet game for me.

I already have some money left over on a multi from last night.

Highest individual score from which team - Sri Lanka / India @ 2.59. That is enough for me.

Did some investigation on my bet. So far this WC

India are 4-3 to have the highest individual score in the match.
Pakistan 6-1.

I'm amazed by that stat. May hedge out with Pakis $2.20

Did some investigation on my bet. So far this WC

India are 4-3 to have the highest individual score in the match.
Pakistan 6-1.

I'm amazed by that stat. May hedge out with Pakis $2.20

some bad beats for India though, didn't RtD get 100? Strauss a big 100? pretty sure an Indian batter scored 100s in those games, how many 100s has Pakis hit?

i havn't looked into it all but i think those stats are missleading.
Pakis had an easier group too.

i am filthy on Dilshan not getting MOM

some bad beats for India though, didn't RtD get 100? Strauss a big 100? pretty sure an Indian batter scored 100s in those games, how many 100s has Pakis hit?

Akmal is the Paki's leading run scorer on about 200 odd.

I had a bet on Dilshan for leading runscorer and had all but written it off until the other night, only a 5@$21. India gets knocked out tonight and Dilshan makes a 50+ in the final, should be home and hosed. Only threats are Sangas, Tendulkar and Thura.

Would like to see Afridi take a few tonight and Khan none.

i havn't looked into it all but i think those stats are missleading.
Pakis had an easier group too.

i am filthy on Dilshan not getting MOM

you were stiff on Dilshan, i thought the wkt might tip the balance his way.

with picking which team will have highest indiv score tonight i'd keep in mind the team chasing could have reduced overs if the rain interupts play as some are predicting--its worth a. checking the latest weather & b. perhaps wait for the toss.

you were stiff on Dilshan, i thought the wkt might tip the balance his way.

with picking which team will have highest indiv score tonight i'd keep in mind the team chasing could have reduced overs if the rain interupts play as some are predicting--its worth a. checking the latest weather & b. perhaps wait for the toss.

have it multied from last night with SL having highest score
i will be letting it ride

taking Pakistan, might wait for InPlay before getting the best odds, need to hedge my India/SL quinella

I highly doubt the match wont be completed, i presume even if its 20 overs each the match is deemed complete. There was strong rain last night but its not meant to be as bad tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back