Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it’s a different ball and I know it’s different wicket but I can never understand how someone can make 1 trillion runs in one day and then completely fail at the long form of cricket.

Talking about Warner, gone from on to completely off.

If he last till tea i will be impressed

Yep. Not ideal conditions for a bloke with lazy footwork and a tendency to waft at wide ones. Will probably surprise us all.

Can't complain about the entertainment though. Humorous viewing, but I guess I won't be watching Test cricket in the motel on Monday night.

There couldn't be a better summation of Usman Khawaja than that. Look overall quite good and then throw your wicket away after making a start. Incredibly frustrating.
Needs another 5 tests minimum to make sure.

Needs another 5 tests minimum to make sure.

I have an illogical liking of him but he disappoints and underachieves so often. Now I think about it, he's MFC in batsman form...

Kid looks tired , Root is going to over bowl him for sure .

"I'm used to bowling 40-50 overs a game for Essex so bowl me as much as you like, Joe..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an illogical liking of him but he disappoints and underachieves so often. Now I think about it, he's MFC in batsman form...
He’s a bit like a shitter version of Mark Waugh. A lot of frustrating failures, lazy dismissals and then the type of innings that makes you cum in your pants on the couch.

All the English seamers had only one session and now have to bowl again . No surprise they are a bit weary . And now he (Archer) is wasting more energy bowling short again. The longer we can keep them on the field the better
Yeah. If Australia can get through to stumps without too much damage done that’s pretty much the series. First hour of the upcoming session is crucial.

Well all in all a lead of 283 with 4 wickets in hand is most satisfying , and ripping them to shreds in front of their own fans was most enjoyable . Labuschagne 3 50's on the trot makes me wonder why he wasn't in the team to start with . Nothing flashy or elegant about him , but he is a fighter and makes the bowlers bowl to him. We had just about all the luck today as well ,and i think a lead of 330-350 should be enough ,and even though England couldn't possibly bat as bad as their first dig , getting runs on this pitch just seems hard work . Paine should bat at 9 or 10 , he has been useless with the bat .
Someone will have to drop out for Smith , if it was up to me it would be Khawaja , but i suspect it will be between Head and Wade .

Been getting the Sky sports feed, Ponting is such a good cricket analyst
Channel 9 here appears to be using the Fox Feed . So glad they got Ponting in .
I also forgot to mention that Archer went off the ground with what the English claimed to be cramp . When he did return it was too late for him to bowl again but one ball he chased down in the field very gingerly makes me wonder if its a little more serious. He definitely looked tired in his last spell , and with Stokes having to bowl some 13 overs on the trot in the last session , i hope we take the opportunity to keep them in the field for as long as possible .

Channel 9 here appears to be using the Fox Feed . So glad they got Ponting in .
I also forgot to mention that Archer went off the ground with what the English claimed to be cramp . When he did return it was too late for him to bowl again but one ball he chased down in the field very gingerly makes me wonder if its a little more serious. He definitely looked tired in his last spell , and with Stokes having to bowl some 13 overs on the trot in the last session , i hope we take the opportunity to keep them in the field for as long as possible .
He has a languid action but in his second spell he looked noticeably slower in getting through the crease. Still managed to bowl a couple at 90mph+ but it didn’t look like same kind of unplayable, dangerous fast bowling.

Last edited:
He has a languid action but in his second spell he looked noticeably slowly getting through the crease. Still managed to bowl a couple at 90mph+ but it didn’t look like same kind of unplayable, dangerous fast bowling.
Thing is Archer when the cameras got on him first looked to grab where our footballers grab with a hammy . Anyway its their problem .

Haha ch 9 have dragged I Chappell out of the retirement home for tonite .

Fantastic. What doesn't he like now?

Judging by his reaction, that must be the first catch that has ever gone down off Stuart Broad's bowling. And it had to happen now, and a crucial point in an Ashes Test match. What luck! Those cruel and fickle Gods!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back