Mod. Notice Crime Board Survey

Crime board feedback/input from regular contributors

• The way in which contributions are made has improved with the addition of a community leader

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Its so so for now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We need to better organise the discussion into sub boards

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The way which posters contribute needs to be improved

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, this is a short survey on gathering some general information about the crime board and whether the overall contribution as improved or not, and will look for suggestions as a follow on how the interaction on the board can be increased.

Please refrain from posting anything which contravenes the rules, simply state something that could improve the Crime board or refrain from posting otherwise.

Thanks Mike
I think the Board has improved. Good to see people have returned.

I assume there are reasons behind the scenes as to why you decided on CM rather than Moderator but I feel that CM doesnt engender the respect and behaviour that having a Moderator would . ie some people think that shellyg has no real power and take advantage of that. I think having shellyg as moderator may slow that down

Thanks Mike
I think the Board has improved. Good to see people have returned.

I assume there are reasons behind the scenes as to why you decided on CM rather than Moderator but I feel that CM doesnt engender the respect and behaviour that having a Moderator would . ie some people think that shellyg has no real power and take advantage of that. I think having shellyg as moderator may slow that down

I haven't used all my purple super powers yet GreyCrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back