Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. And you're saying Phantom62 was investigated by MACRO?

Dunno. Certainly should have been. Seemed dodgy AF.

Good question you can ask Macro as community leader. Want the address?

You categorically made the statement he wasn’t.

How exactly do you know that?

Dunno. Certainly should have been. Good question you can ask Macro as community leader. Want the address?

You categorically made the statement he wasn’t.

How exactly do you know that?

I took my cue from Deb Marshall's book. 'Laughable' and 'way off mark' rather did it.

Are you suggesting he was correct?

I took my cue from Deb Marshall's book. 'Laughable' and 'way off mark' rather did it.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

Taking a cue from Marshalls opinion to categorically stating cops didn’t investigate users including Phantom62 on that blog is a leap.

Last edited:
He's only suspicious if he was right imo. And there's absolutely nothing to say that he was, yet.

Is he still alive? LW ain’t - another victim of the CSK. There have been many victims - including suspects and POIs.

There appears a couple of users that have gone missing. What years did they vanish?

There was John UK too. Numerous alias

There appears a couple of users that have gone missing. What years did they vanish?

Some vanish. Some prolific posters remain now muted on the subject. Some were less intelligent than others - made mistakes. As the cops keep saying - circumstances change.

Last edited:
From Deb Marshall's book.

12ae98c179927b43b5863dfd30ec480b.jpg
2ff2be511f489f724f6e426fba192c40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Reads like someone that posts here still

Other thread too. Some vanish. Some prolific posters remain now muted on the subject. Some were less intelligent than others - made mistakes. As the cops keep saying - circumstances change.
And others keep recycling different user names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posters vanish because there has been an arrest and no point discussing anything until the result of the trial.

You have thrown every possible theory at the dart board and missed every time. Remember when you said GreyCrow would be arrested? Thought i was in the SAS too. Good one.

Thanks Crow - another priceless contribution we’ve grown to love.
Better than the gobbledy goop you and Dan keep rinsing and repeating

Some would suggest this long term multiple aliases interest is kinda suspicious

Evil falls

Posters vanish because there has been an arrest and no point discussing anything until the result of the trial.

You have thrown every possible theory at the dart board and missed every time. Remember when you said GreyCrow would be arrested? Thought i was in the SAS too. Good one.

Lol If you say so, but I doubt it. I think some them might still be around, full of grumpiness :D

Yeah - nah. They were dug in to the end. :D

Better than the gobbledy goop you and Dan keep rinsing and repeating

Some would suggest this long term multiple aliases interest is kinda suspicious

Evil falls

As desperate as you might wish. :D

Mistaken identity on your part.

Recall from reading the various threads that a former poster indicated that they had a brief regarding the ex SAS identity and his associates that had been circulated to LE, military connections and media.

Apparently correct as an ex military friend mentioned they had heard about it earlier this year, as did a journo mate more recently.

Haven’t seen it personally yet but am told it’s a compelling read. Real bunch of bottom feeders.

As you are not SAS nor the identity in question unsure why you are concerned by this?

Last edited:
Just reading the first thread and second thread in its entirety - a lengthy read.

Can anyone point out who the moderators were then.

Cause have a couple of questions via PM.

TIA.

Certainly highly suspicious character given their complete narrative. You should re-read it and let us all know what you think.

shellyg How did you go with reading the narrative according to Phantom62 - the retired (as of 2006/7) military intelligence analyst and ex Viet Vet? Did you find anything suspicious there?

shellyg How did you go with reading the narrative according to Phantom62 - the retired (as of 2006/7) military intelligence analyst and ex Viet Vet? Did you find anything suspicious there?

Some of his theory was thought provoking at the time but aside from an intense interest, no I couldn't find anything that in reflection would be suspicious. What's there that you're suspicious about?

The Age - 30 May 1998
News Extra - “The Hunt for a Serial Killer”

“The fear called for special measures. Security guards turned up at taxi ranks at Fremantle, about 10 kilometres away. A former Australian SAS commando, reportedly “an advisor to the US Pentagon” and two associates were said by a local newspaper to have been hired to analyse risks to women on Claremont streets”.

Could this reference relate to Phantom62?

Who was the former SAS commando with reported ties to the Pentagon?

Which local newspaper - the Post?

Credits to metic for raising this earlier.

Last edited:
Some of his theory was thought provoking at the time but aside from an intense interest, no I couldn't find anything that in reflection would be suspicious. What's there that you're suspicious about?

So that forum members know what we are talking about - here is the BF reproduction of a small part of Phantom62 narrative previously posted.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ed-in-bre-charged-thread-see-op.985161/page-6

Throw in various odd interactions with Dr Phibes - who definitely was investigated by the cops - where he indicated Phantom62 was looking for him (save the petrol) and said Phantom was an old Viet Vet.

Shelly has her opinion that none of this is suspicious.

Don’t share that opinion but each to their own.

The Age - 30 May 1998
News Extra - “The Hunt for a Serial Killer”

“The fear called for special measures. Security guards turned up at taxi ranks at Fremantle, about 10 kilometres away. A former Australian SAS commando, reportedly “an senior advisor to the US Pentagon” and two associates was said by a local newspaper to have been hired to analyse risks to women on Claremont streets”.

Could this reference relate to Phantom62?

Which local newspaper - the Post?

Probably not imo. It doesn't surprise me after Ciara was abducted when two police cars were actually patrolling the Claremont district that they've called in someone from the military for advice. What else are they going to do to reassure the public? Ciara was abducted under their noses because the cops were useless, they dropped the ball. A lowly Telstra tech got the better of them. imo.

Phantom62 didn't get it right but he got himself a bit of attention.

So that forum members know what we are talking about - here is the BF reproduction of a small part of Phantom62 narrative previously posted.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ed-in-bre-charged-thread-see-op.985161/page-6

Throw in various odd interactions with Dr Phibes - who definitely was investigated by the cops - where he indicated Phantom62 was looking for him (save the petrol) and said Phantom was an old Viet Vet.

Shelly has her opinion that none of this is suspicious.

Don’t share that opinion but each to their own.
Apologies also. I read that page you linked and realised that the 1962 boy was that TD flog going by wildchild

So apologies for mixing him with the phantom62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back