Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still says members only. I deleted my entire inbox, but they're still there in tapatalk. Don't know what's going on. I'll check my email notifications. Maybe it's tapatalk.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I've seen a pointer to issues with tap across the boards just this morning actually.

Is that a 2019 dataset? That would mean the house is still possibly in the family.

Seeing as you have blocked messaging Pete Davo. It appears you have post a vehicle of a person on a suppression order?

The GE street view its dated 2019. The family of interest sold up in 2016 so I do doubt the vehicle in the shot is connected to anyone in the family.

Last edited:
The Google algorithm certainly censors faces, even on advertising signs.

Its land only value, which may explain Acton street bare bones house. Have you transaction history of the Madora property? Please.
It doesn't censor all faces on auto. If individuals find themselves on GE they can request a blur or removal.

I wouldn't want a pic of me sitting outside a house a serial killer may have killed someone in but it might be standard to blur people. Google earth does the same thing I think.

The house sold last for $160K which imo is heavily discounted by any measure. The average mean I'm sure has to be over $300K looking at the other properties and number 28 doesn't look that run down.

https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/28-challenger-road-madora-bay-wa-6210/

Its not the best house in the street. I would say a very basic holiday shack possibly full of asbestos too. Maybe the furniture got sold with the house in 2016. If wapol were interested in any furniture they would have seized it.

About as much as the white catamaran IMO.
The seat probably came with the house when it was sold.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

More interesting to me is when external sheds are put on site and when one is moved a short distance...so short makes me curious as to why it was moved - why bother. Also evidence of soil disturbance nearby that shed.

Viewed on Landgate

Last edited:
I wouldn't want a pic of me sitting outside a house a serial killer may have killed someone in but it might be standard to blur people. Google earth does the same thing I think.

The house sold last for $160K which imo is heavily discounted by any measure. The average mean I'm sure has to be over $300K looking at the other properties and number 28 doesn't look that run down.

https://www.realestateview.com.au/property-360/property/28-challenger-road-madora-bay-wa-6210/
That price is quite cheap & rivals 2001 but theres been massive fluctuations in short periods of time & prices now are nowhere near their heyday when they'd've easily sold for more than double that amount 10yrs ago.

800sqm was getting $240k in 2004 to above $400k by 2007. It dropped mid-high $300k by 2013-2015 when they released vacant lots selling at $225k for 385-425sqm & 700sqm around $300k.
They've continued to drop ever since though.

3, 7 & 9 are 540sqm, 1 is 756sqm. All 4 sold Sep/Oct16 between $220-270k, similar to prices they were getting in 2004.

No.8 is 844sqm and sold for $220k in Feb17 along with 3 of the next 4 houses down from the Edwards place all going for $199k. No.20/729sqm, No.24/510sqm & No.26/872sqm.

That price is quite cheap & rivals 2001 but theres been massive fluctuations in short periods of time & prices now are nowhere near their heyday when they'd've easily sold for more than double that amount 10yrs ago.

800sqm was getting $240k in 2004 to above $400k by 2007. It dropped mid-high $300k by 2013-2015 when they released vacant lots selling at $225k for 385-425sqm & 700sqm around $300k.
They've continued to drop ever since though.

3, 7 & 9 are 540sqm, 1 is 756sqm. All 4 sold Sep/Oct16 between $220-270k, similar to prices they were getting in 2004.

No.8 is 844sqm and sold for $220k in Feb17 along with 3 of the next 4 houses down from the Edwards place all going for $199k. No.20/729sqm, No.24/510sqm & No.26/872sqm.

The price is always what someone will pay. 28 was bare bones basic just like Acton is. 28 is basically the worst house in street. Battle axe block too not favoured by buyers. 160 thou imo is a fair price. Inside quality is not known.could be a nightmare if asbestos was present. His parents were real estate people too.

Acton looks like asbestos cladding too.

Last edited:
The price is always what someone will pay. 28 was bare bones basic just like Acton is. 28 is basically the worst house in street. Battle axe block too not favoured by buyers. 160 thou imo is a fair price. Inside quality is not known.could be a nightmare if asbestos was present. His parents were real estate people too.

Acton looks like asbestos claddibg too.
Exactly, & pushing prices down is a developers dream if they can swoop in & snatch them all up cheap.

Acton looks like asbestos cladding too.

Land value only. BREs is potentially a development site. Its all about the land area. Although BREs is a asbestos house. Cheaper than land value.

Someone spent way too much time with a UBD directory

Someone was taunting police with their location and identity

On this idea of UBDs and Maps etc

Thinking about what I would do ( as we all like to think we can get inside the head of a killer) I think SS is near Claremont , or at least in the same area ie Karakatta.

Its my 1st , I panic a little but I am excited to have done it. But I need to dispose of the body. Immediacy is my concern.

Jane , I am less panicked , I have a vague idea , but I am more interested in that feeling of power and control. I take her close to home, or at least somewhere I can visit without being out of place.

Jane is found, are they watching the area? I cant take a chance, I go north. I remember that track I went fishing down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about what I would do ( as we all like to think we can get inside the head of a killer) I think SS is near Claremont , or at least in the same area ie Karakatta.

Its my 1st , I panic a little but I am excited to have done it. But I need to dispose of the body. Immediacy is my concern.

Jane , I am less panicked , I have a vague idea , but I am more interested in that feeling of power and control. I take her close to home, or at least somewhere I can visit without being out of place.

Jane is found, are they watching the area? I cant take a chance, I go north. I remember that track I went fishing down.

I like it. A Karrakatta sexual assault in 1995. Someone liked the cemetery. Jane worked on Government Road. The empty warehouse on government road with all the scuffle, jewellery on the floor, electrical diagrams that look like they were that of an electrical engineers.

So Zac was found hung fr, om a tree by shoelaces, just outside the grounds of Graylands, allegedly sexually assault in time before. This is weeks after his close work colleague, Ciara, is murdered. Zac is in Graylands with a considerable amount of sedative in his system.

When did someone move home to live with mummy and daddy? Just after Ciara was found??? Did that person have a psych at the time? Not visited Graylands?

Would it even be possible that a body hastily dealt with wouldn't be uncovered near Claremont after all of this time?
Isnt there a lot of sand dunes etc and scrubland just off the coast? Swanbourne dunes. Areas near the HBF stadium and Sports Park. All still scrubland today

He was a totally organized killer. No panic. He knew exactly what he was doing. To crack his mindset there are a couple of questions I think you need to ask yourself. Why did he take Jane on 9 June? Why did he place her body in Woolcoot Road? Why didn't he place her body in any other semi remote area of Perth metro? Same questions for Ciara. Why did he take Ciara on 14 March? Etc.

But to really get the ball rolling is why did he choose to act on 12 2 1995? Is rejection his nemesis?

Would he use a UBD or did he avail himself of a mapping system issued or used by Telstra?

Someone spent way too much time with a UBD directory

Someone was taunting police with their location and identity
I disagree. Everybody panics the 1st time they see a dead body , they cause a body to be dead etc.

They want a person to be dead. Organized. No panic. He deliberately chose his abduction area. Why didn't he choose other nightclub areas like Freo, Subi or Northbridge? Why didn't he mix up his choice of abduction areas? He wanted to cause panic. He wasn't panicked.

More interesting to me is when external sheds are put on site and when one is moved a short distance...so short makes me curious as to why it was moved - why bother. Also evidence of soil disturbance nearby that shed.

Viewed on Landgate

which shed shows as being moved? how are you able to access old photos to show that it has been moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back