Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1987

In for a penny, in for a pound...
Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
With this talk about cross dressing, military and serial killers some interesting history.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ficer-exposed-as-a-cross-dressing-killer.html

Mummy issues contribute.

“I have run across this item in several bios of serial killers, and I have wondered if it was a contributing factor to their self-esteem issues. It seems logical that if your mother does not accept who you are in your most fundamental form, this attitude would have a negative impact.”

Katherine Ramsland Ph.D.
Psychology Today

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
we were actually taking about Phantom62.

RU ok Sprockets - you seem a bit anxious, not your normal persona...
I'm feeling great but I think you'd better take another look Smarty, because that's not who ShellyG was talking about in the post you replied to. A sleuth you certainly aren't.

Brett Christian of The Post was also of the view the Claremont serial killer was another "Eric Cooke", responsible for many more murders. You could shoot him off an email and ask him to explain himself, he's easy to find and writes under his real name

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Is Stephanus Greek for Stephen?

Just looking at that online stuff elsewhere.

I’m a bit dim so I like to verify with the highly intelligent and well informed subject matter experts here.

With this talk about cross dressing and serial killers some interesting history.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ficer-exposed-as-a-cross-dressing-killer.html

Mummy issues contribute.

“I have run across this item in several bios of serial killers, and I have wondered if it was a contributing factor to their self-esteem issues. It seems logical that if your mother does not accept who you are in your most fundamental form, this attitude would have a negative impact.”

Katherine Ramsland Ph.D.

Psychology Today
I

Above all and first, serial killers are all without exception liars. And when they've been found guilty of their crimes against women, to try and garner some sympathy, to provide an explanation for their hatred and need for domination over women they of course will blame it on a woman. Their mother.

That quote you supplied of course is logical but it doesnt tell the whole story and as a forensic psychologist, Ramsland knows if a serial killer blames mummy not to believe a word they have said without corroborating evidence.

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Can't wait for all those charges to be laid. When do you reckon that will be? My educated guess is never. Old 'Phanto' hasn't got much right at all, so far.
neither can I. an educated guess would be soon given the mathematical odds. am sure the public and media have a fair idea by now. tend to agree from what I have seen that old Phanto as you call him and co do seem to have stuffed up a lot over the last few years.

Last edited:

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
still unsure why the taxi driver everyone suddenly starts to hate in 2014 and Droc accuses of murder in 2015 starts publicly posting multiple times about UCL at the same time. what association did the taxi driver have with the educational institution UCL in London? did some of his accusers attend there? ;)

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Above all and first, serial killers are all without exception liars. And when they've been found guilty of their crimes against women, to try and garner some sympathy, to provide an explanation for their hatred and need for domination over women they of course will blame it on a woman. Their mother.

That quote you supplied of course is logical but it doesnt tell the whole story and as a forensic psychologist, Ramsland knows if a serial killer blames mummy not to believe a word they have said without corroborating evidence.
There are also countless billions that have mummy issues that dont become cross dressing serial killers, just cross dressers or really ****ed up individuals that seek attention on the internet, oh god I need a therapist

:D

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd tell you what's thick except the mods don't like us playing the man.

Not guilty pleas.

Taxi drivers back in the frame for reasons unknown.

And nobody wants to discuss other social media about the taxi driver and his former friends who accused him of being the CSK and more. Whilst not officially reporting their concerns prior, then or since. Motive unclear.

That tells a story.

Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Over time I took sh fishing on my boat etc. I got to know him well enough for him to have enough respect to change a tyre late at night on the side of the road for me per say . I also employed another man at this point ill refer to him as Mark re was recommended by sh, these guys as a team work hard but separate there useless. These people are carnival workers I know both have been in jail. These menare toothless 40yr old men that have been in kjhgff for a long period of time. Sh told me at one point he was an x heroin user, I believe drug taking is a mistake like drinking so forth. He tells me he just does pot now.

At this point I’m 25 years old with 4 children and blind-sided by making more money. I had a factory close by in ygfyffds. I also knew a fellow that lived a few doors up from sh’s house he used to mow my lawn quite cheaply.

I ended up letting sh go as I was trying to change the direction in which I took my business, but I still occasionally seen sh. I would often call him and other people I knew in the gdhgff area to go fishing.

I started to employ Chinese and subcontract my jobs out, so I weaned out the aussies that I employed. I learnt how to speak Chinese and could have a fair conversation in mandarin.

I was running about 30 subcontractors at this point and doing gfgfdgfdg works for Australias biggest dgfdgd kdkhdshffsf

I had not seen Sh for maybe 1 or 2 years until I had a job and needed the house to be gutted. The builder that we were doing the job for becomes a prick and doesn’t pay me, so I didn’t end up paying Sh.

My family and I had not seen Sh for approximately 2 years until I brought a house in kfdhfhdh to renovate and possibly make money from. I had heard it was bad but I was kinder naïve. I contacted Shand went around and saw him and told him about the house in fdsffdds I was renovating etc. I asked him and Mark if they were interested in doing some laboring work for me. I apologized for not paying them and preform some ghgfhd works for free at Sh’s house as a Thank you and a apology. Mark is unable to work due to a heart operation. So he mentions he has a friend called Cb. Cb just lives around the corner from Mark. I agree to give Cb a go at being a lhkfhfdhfjhdfh , he lasts a week as he steals property from a house we are working at. I sacked him and Sh straight away. Before sacking Cb he had introduced me to Am, which Am has full mental health and had cut his own face with a knife. He would be sent to the psych ward when he ever attended prison. He mentions a bloke by the name of fhfdhhd and speaks very highly of jdhjhhdsjah

Am came to work and only lasts one day. He says he can’t work only wants to be my friend. He makesmention of jhjkfdhdjh in a funny matter and says he is best friends/ life friends with Cb.

He asks me if jhfjhdfhdjh can come and work for me. So I agree to hire vdjhshsgah and another manRj. They both work the next month with me. I would pick them up and drop them off at jhdjshjdhjhouse every day.

Rj is ice dependent and would regularly fall asleep in the car to and from work. He stinks, is de shelved and has very poor oral hygiene.

Any one wanna see where this goes next? unfortunately I can't post this in the thread attended because there is a major game being played

Chameleon75

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know a guy let’s call him abc, he knows a guy xyz, xyz knows 123 who knows 456, 456 also knows abc. The four of them said the story is just about some dudes with mundane details that don’t say much at all but are designed to give an impression of legitimacy to a theory that’s been told umpteenth times. See where this is going? Unfortunately they can’t tell me more as they’re busy thinking up sock puppets. But if you don’t believe me it means you’re in on it.

Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I know a guy let’s call him abc, he knows a guy xyz, xyz knows 123 who knows 456, 456 also knows abc. The four of them said the story is just about some dudes with mundane details that don’t say much at all but are designed to give an impression of legitimacy to a theory that’s been told umpteenth times. See where this is going? Unfortunately they can’t tell me more as they’re busy thinking up sock puppets. But if you don’t believe me it means you’re in on it.

Who's the bloke in your avatar ?

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
surprised no one could help out. figured out what the taxi driver was pointing to with all his social media UCL references when Droc was online making all these claims about him and his lowbrow friends. few of the people who were supporting what Droc was saying and were formerly very close with the taxi driver studied at UCL in London. correlated with what Franko Armani posted about the academics. but that’s old 2015 news really. who wrote “evidence has been presented, have you read it”?

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Any one wanna see where this goes next? unfortunately I can't post this in the thread attended because there is a major game being played
I love how it's always the mods fault when site rules are enforced.

It's like a circus ;)

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
liars liars pants on fire. agreed. this is an absolute characteristic of serial killers. very evident. you have however made a gender assumption about male serial killers blaming mummy issues. who do female serial killers blame. daddy?

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
liars liars pants on fire. agreed. this is an absolute characteristic of serial killers. very evident. you have however made a gender assumption about male serial killers blaming mummy issues. who do female serial killers blame. daddy?
Probably the men that raped them as children

Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is a discussion about the case isn't it , and the current accused has pled not guilty , so open slather per say ...

This is a discussion about the case isn't it , and the current accused has pled not guilty , so open slather per say ...

Its not a discussion about the trial or the case against the CSK, nor is it a discussion where wild conspiracy theory may be relaunched promoting another person or persons as being responsible for the murders.

Please read the opening post.

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
mentioned mathematical odds previously. all CSK victims associated with Iona college in Mosman Park. other attendees missing and presumed murdered. extremely dangerous place to be associated with statistically from what I’ve read. why target Iona students rather than st Hilda’s or PLC for example? What sicko game was the CSK trying to play? What association did the CSK have with Iona that made their students targets?

Last edited:

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
So what as it stands the accused has been arrested for the murders , there’s no one else under suspicion as far as the police and procecution are concerned , the discussion on here about other possible killers is just rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back