Criminal charges for disease spreaders - is it time?

Remove this Banner Ad

ah yes, the old 'youre a sheep' gag.

excuse me if i decide to take the medical advice of people who have at least done some formal study or taken the advice of people who have, over some dropkick who thinks he knows better because of the vibe of it.
The people who did the review have more than ‘formal study’ under their belt. Read it mate.

Read the review. Open your eyes.
which part, the part where a BBC news report is one of the critical resources? or the part where its just a sounding board for all the commentators who think the whole thing is a hoax?

even if the testing is not 100% accurate, which it likely isnt, its still a hell of a lot better than the dropkick who uses the vibe as his guide

which part, the part where a BBC news report is one of the critical resources? or the part where its just a sounding board for all the commentators who think the whole thing is a hoax?

even if the testing is not 100% accurate, which it likely isnt, its still a hell of a lot better than the dropkick who uses the vibe as his guide
You obviously haven’t read it.

Yet nothing is mentioned about the 1500 influenza/pneumonia deaths in Aus since Jan. Sash, you'd believe anything if it was on the news and on your phone. Lemming.

Trump's tweet of 26/10/20 pointed to the fact of the drop in the death rate by influenza and queried as to whether the numbers weren't being allocated to manipulate the truth, but who knows. The social, mental and economic cost is probably worse than the death rate, especially if you remember to take away the no show influenza deaths.

A bit of mild natural attrition. It's only natural.

Yet nothing is mentioned about the 1500 influenza/pneumonia deaths in Aus since Jan. Sash, you'd believe anything if it was on the news and on your phone. Lemming.
the influenza argument is as dumb now as it has always been. by your logic we should go into hard lockdown constantly to avoid spreading chicken pox or the cold.

theyre as different as driving and having an accident, and driving drunk and having an accident. but i dont see you arguing drunk drivers should suffer no consequences.

For those of us who think critically and aren’t consumed by the narrative that is constantly shoved down our throats we would already know the PCR tests are deeply flawed. Now a group of experts have peer reviewed the Corman-Drosten paper which concluded that the said testing was accurate. The reason people who test positive go to work, etc, is because they know they’re not sick.

To be fair, this isn't critical thinking. You aren't analysing facts - you're analysing other people's analysis.

From a scientific and/or research perspective, the first step of critical thinking is assessing the source.

Last edited:
To be fair, this isn't critical thinking. You aren't analysing facts - you're analysing other people's analysis.

From a scientific and/or research perspective, the first step of critical thinking is assessing the source.
I agree, so what’s wrong with the source.

I agree, so what’s wrong with the source.
No idea. Don't know what the source is, orvwhom the authors are.

And I haven't read the paper.

I was just pointing out that there's a difference between having an open mind, and critical thinking.

Also pointing out that your dismissive response to the other poster who questioned the source's credibility, isn't really aligned with the concept of critical thinking.

No one is saying it is a hoax, nor is the BBC mentioned. That was your emotional reaction to justify your belief. See how you have limited your understanding by that response.

Thanks for posting that peer reviewed paper.

I'm your side of the argument however the BBC (along with google?) is mentioned in the report as having reported a certain (low) number of deaths on 21 Jan or Feb. 2020 (from memory.)

The first 3 mins 20 seconds of the below video is really good. You might like to have a squiz before it's taken down, as many other video's have been which expose the deep flaws in our Politicians & Mainstream Media's joint narrative.

Thanks for posting that peer reviewed paper.

I'm your side of the argument however the BBC (along with google?) is mentioned in the report as having reported a certain (low) number of deaths on 21 Jan or Feb. 2020 (from memory.)

The first 3 mins 20 seconds of the below video is really good. You might like to have a squiz before it's taken down, as many other video's have been which expose the deep flaws in our Politicians & Mainstream Media's joint narrative.

Video taken down. Freedom of speech my arse.

For those of us who think critically and aren’t consumed by the narrative that is constantly shoved down our throats we would already know the PCR tests are deeply flawed. Now a group of experts have peer reviewed the Corman-Drosten paper which concluded that the said testing was accurate. The reason people who test positive go to work, etc, is because they know they’re not sick.

That's a terribly unprofessional paper.

Shockingly written.

I don't understand the science part myself, but a real quick Google search finds plenty of experts who dismiss and/or disagree with that paper. FWIW.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because it suits what they want to believe. just like the general anti-vaxxers, anti-climate change etc.
It's really odd.

You have people screaming at you telling you how gullible and stupid you are for believing science, and how foolish you are not to use critical thinking - then in the same breath they choose to believe a paper written by scientists that opens with an unsubstantiated and non-referenced opinion piece as the Abstract with comments such as "..these imposed restrictions by governments around the world are a direct attack on people’s basic rights and their personal freedoms, resulting in collateral damage for entire economies on a global scale."

I don't know science. I can't argue one way or the other. But if I ever come across a paper that has been refuted, debunked, dismissed and argued against by other experts, I exercise caution in taking it as fact. If that same paper offers an Abstract such as the one in that paper - then it pretty much goes in the bin.

How anyone with even a whiff of critical thinking ability could begin to take that seriously is beyond me.

The laws to allow people spreading illness/disease already exist. Like many of our laws we have weak police, prosecutors and politicians who refuse to use these laws.

And of course even if someone was charged some left leaning judge will find a way to let them off anyway. The laws exist the will to use them does not.

There is already a law for this, just needs the definition to be changed to include COVID.

Section 19A of the Crimes Act 1958 (Vic) (the Act) provides that:

A person who, without lawful excuse, intentionally causes another person to be infected with a very serious disease is guilty of an indictable offence.

This was repealed. https://www.theguardian.com/society...ecific-law-criminalising-deliberate-infection

The laws to allow people spreading illness/disease already exist. Like many of our laws we have weak police, prosecutors and politicians who refuse to use these laws.

And of course even if someone was charged some left leaning judge will find a way to let them off anyway. The laws exist the will to use them does not.
I don't think it's a left leaning thing. I think that's a myth. White collar crooks get let off all the time, by what some say may consider 'right leaning' judges or 'watchdogs'.

Personally I think although the media thrive on pushing the 'left versus the right' nonsense, I don't think it has anything to do with it mostly.

I don't think it's a left leaning thing. I think that's a myth. White collar crooks get let off all the time, by what some say may consider 'right leaning' judges or 'watchdogs'.

Personally I think although the media thrive on pushing the 'left versus the right' nonsense, I don't think it has anything to do with it mostly.
Indeed. 'left leaning' judges wouldn't be letting off white collar criminals so often that someone like Amanda vandstone would write about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back