Opinion Cripps or Judd

Who has been better for the club?

• Cripps

Votes: 60 40.0%
  • Judd

Votes: 94 62.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy reading this thread, comparing Cripps to one of the all time greats. Posts suggesting he is a better captain and will go on to have more success at Carlton. Not even 12 months later people want to push him out the door for draft picks.

Crazy reading this thread, comparing Cripps to one of the all time greats. Posts suggesting he is a better captain and will go on to have more success at Carlton. Not even 12 months later people want to push him out the door for draft picks.

People were questioning Cripps 2020,2021 and now 2023.

He's been frustrating for awhile now.

People were questioning Cripps 2020,2021 and now 2023.

He's been frustrating for awhile now.
Not me. This year he is struggling, maybe its the weight of the Brownlow, or the expectation has not lived up to where we are. Nut he is definitely down on confidence. No idea how he gets his mojo back, but hopefully during the bye the boys get a few days off to get their heads right and come like the team we all know and love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We saw the best of Cripps. West Coast got the best of Judd.

Judd at Carlton was still better than anything Cripps has done.

Judd had the ability to put the team on his back and carry them to victory, by possessions or goals or taking an overhead mark.

He also won a brownlow at Carlton and was all Australian captain while at Carlton, just saying…

Talent-wise it's Judd. He had a higher peak despite being with us for less time.

As a Blues great though, I'm hopeful it will be Cripps. Certainly we've already achieved more success with Cripps at the helm (making a prelim)

I think we forget just how good and freakish Judd could be. Saw him do things singlehandedly as a midfielder that bordered on absurd.

But yes taking nothing away from Paddy, as an all round leader and physical presence he comes out on top.

Back