Cripps vs Bontempelli

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I didn't really say they were fast... just they can burst out of a pack. Cripps can't or doesn't do that. Although I will say Jaeger had decent pace and burst, he'd have Cripps covered comfortably. Wander what he'll be like now after the injury
I have to disagree. Although the other players mentioned are faster than Cripps, he does have the ability to burst out of packs and displays it. The main difference is in style, Cripps uses his acceleration and strength to break clear of a pack as opposed to pure speed.

Both players are guns and superstars in the making. Bont receives more media attention because of his personality which adds to his hype in my opinion.

he's in a finals contending team, plays in 'meaningful' games thus more attention.. and deservedly so.

Had more forward presence than any of our forwards today. Was it 2 or 3 marks i50?
32 touches and 2.2, tidies up his kicking and it becomes 32 and 4 in the future.

Yep I can see Cripps having a massive game one day.
Like a 40 possessions 12 clearances
10 tackles and 5 goals type performance.
He just needs to tiddy up his set shot a little.

Cripps has gone up 300 spots in the official AFL player rankings..

THREE HUNDRED SPOTS in one season. What a champ.
14045937_1142357385826047_5345777474545660876_n.jpg

Also props to Maxy Gawn, going up 307!!

Heeney with the 311 ranking jump.

P.S. AFL Player Rating formula is clearly inept.

300 ranking points your havin a laugh surely that is not mathematically possible
Not points, spots on the ladder.
Started the year as the 351st ranked player and this week will move into the top 50. All before having even played 50 games.

Both Cripps and Bontempelli are wonderful young players and both were robbed of the Rising Star award.
Certainly looks stupid now doesn't it.

Cripps and Bontempelli both locks to make the AA squad, Bont definitely in the side, and Crippa maybe as well.

Meanwhile Hogan is shanking kicks from directly in front and Taylor is demanding 500k a year to get cheap possession on the outskirts of the flanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the mutual respect both our fan bases are now showing for both Bont and Cripps. Both are absolute guns of the competition. Reminds me a lot of Fyfe and Dangerfield in terms of there being no right or wrong answer as to who is the better player. You can easily make cases for each player.

As for Essendon fans trying to make a case for Merrett, they can go and get ******!! When he gets tagged, and can prove he can play trough it. Then he will enter the conversation.

I love the mutual respect both our fan bases are now showing for both Bont and Cripps. Both are absolute guns of the competition. Reminds me a lot of Fyfe and Dangerfield in terms of there being no right or wrong answer as to who is the better player. You can easily make cases for each player.

As for Essendon fans trying to make a case for Merrett, they can go and get ******!! When he gets tagged, and can prove he can play trough it. Then he will enter the conversation.
He's a very good young player, is Merrett, but yes they are a bit too eager to put him in the same bracket as Bont and Crippa.

I love the Bont. Super player. Love the Crippinator too.

Bont a lock for AA. Crippinator must be in the conversation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:straining:

AA Selection Panel:-

Gillon McLachlan, Kevin Bartlett, Luke Darcy, Mark Evans, Danny Frawley, Glen Jakovich, Cameron Ling and Warren Tredrea
You seriously couldn't get a panel that hated Carlton any more than that lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lloyd, you forgot Lloyd ...

He's not on the AA selection panel Jabba.
No he isn't, if you were assembling the most Carlton hating panel, he would be on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back