FootyGeek

Premiership Player
Suspended
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Thread starter #1
After two games of the 2019 season according to AFL player ratings Cripps is ranked number one in the AFL.

After two games his average 'score' is 24.8.

Next on the list for 2019 is Scott Lycett with 22, then Shane Edwards with 21.1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ferrisb

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
After two games of the 2019 season according to AFL player ratings Cripps is ranked number one in the AFL.

After two games his average 'score' is 24.8.

Next on the list for 2019 is Scott Lycett with 22, then Shane Edwards with 21.1.

I know we're supposed to be celebrating Cripps.

But could we just take a moment to celebrate the fact that Essendon* doesn't have a player in the top 25 and only has one player in the top 50. It's beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metalcrusher

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Blackburn United EPL ... sorta
Just turned the footy show off after the Cripps piece and Being a father and coach of young sportsmen I couldn't have been more impressed with his demeanour and his humbleness. If you are reading Mr & Mrs Cripps well done on such a lovely man:praying::praying::clapping::clapping::heavycheck::heavycheck:
Beautiful mate … I had the pleasure of having dinner with his cous Jamie … also a ripping bloke!

Robbo's my hero

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
He’s added world’s strongest man to his kit bag of skills. He was intending to carry Papley around for the rest of the game. The proverbial doing it with one leg in the air or one hand tied behind your back. However Tom whispered in his ear “This is a little embarrassing for me Pat. Can I get down please?”

Top Bottom