Toast CrippsWatch 2019

The ONLY thing Crippa can improve on is his goal kicking in clutch times. Other than that he has Judd covered. In spades. His contested work at age 24 has NEVER been seen before in the AFL ever.

Cripptonite

All Australian
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Was thinking about this bloke and his game on the weekend. His performance in general was amazing and his consistency over the last four or so years is second to none. Maybe I am biased but I genuinely believe he is currently the best player in the competition right now and has put a gap between himself and the rest of the league.

There was a moment on the members wing in the 4th quarter when he was surrounded by 3 pies and had no options to pass off. He then proceeded to run straight through one of the opponents which knocked him over and opened up the field for us to launch an attack. That play just sums him up right now.

I was unfortunately too young to witness kernahan live but Crippa seems to be the perfect captain. He is even universally liked by opposition coaches, players and fans which is extremely difficult for a Carlton player. The only other player to achieve this feat in my time is Simmo.

The comment he made last week along the lines of “success means more when built up from the bottom rather than joining a top team for instant success” shows what an absolute quality person he is. Imagine how stupid someone like Tom Lynch would have felt listening to that!

I think after his latest antics he has now moved ahead of Judd and SOS to become my favourite player from watching footy over 20 years. He is the man to lead us to our next premiership I have no doubt! Keep it up Crippa!

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
#PCRIPPS3VOTES

D6pZ-J_VUAA8ye5.jpg:large

fyfe or neale to win it......lack of winning even 6 to 8 wins over last 2 years is going to cost him....bloody hell

He got 20 votes from 2 wins last year.

When we manage 6-8 wins, he'll poll 60-80 votes.

I'm 107.2% this checks out.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Back