Toast CrippsWatch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

The best player we have ever drafted?

If you factor in what pick they were drafted at, he'd definitely up there. Given we took him at 13, there's 12 clubs today thinking "daaamnnn... how did we miss out on this guy?"

Fev was a decent get at pick 38, though that was before the Draft was anything like the branch of science it has developed into.

Noticed quite a few oppo fans on the Main Board basically saying his smile could light up cities. It's awesome.

Even Eddie McGuire's a fan, going by his commentary yesterday.
Crippa's smile is a window to his temperament. He never seems to lose his sh!t, ever. Even when the rough and tumble starts, and opposition players are getting in his face, Pat's just standing fast and grinning back at them.
Awesome leader and outstanding example for the young players as well as kids aspiring to be AFL players.

He never seems to lose his sh!t

He was visibly losing his bowels the last few weeks. Frustrated and taking it out on opposition players and giving away some free kicks.

Teague said he wanted him to release himself from the pressure of being too leader driven on field and play with his natural instinct more. End of the day all 22 need to play their role Cripps can’t be responsible for their inadequacies.

Yesterday was the best individual game I’ve seen from a player since the Herculean Simon Beaumont kicked 8... in a half... in his 50th game... against Collingwood 🚬

Put a 10 year contract in front of him, and tell him to write a number. He is possibly one of the most important players to a football team ever.

PS. I toasted him in my wedding speech yesterday.

That’s a solid effort.....I can’t believe you got married in season........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Victorian, Cripps makes me feel somewhat relieved that there's no state of origin footy anymore. That would mean he'd be (gulp) playing for WA... :eek:

WHY CRIPPS IS "UNREAL" TO PLAY WITH, ACCORDING TO WALSH

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06/09/why-cripps-is-unreal-to-play-with-according-to-walsh/

Carlton midfielder Sam Walsh is reaping the benefits of playing alongside skipper Patrick Cripps.
The duo combined for 70 disposals, 19 marks and 14 clearances in the Blues’ 15-point win over Brisbane at Marvel Stadium yesterday.

Walsh says Cripps' impact not just on him, but the whole club, has been a game changer.
“The impact that he has on the group on and off the field is quite amazing,” he told AFL Nation.

11EsCa19MD0065.JPG

Even Eddie McGuire's a fan, going by his commentary yesterday.
Crippa's smile is a window to his temperament. He never seems to lose his sh!t, ever. Even when the rough and tumble starts, and opposition players are getting in his face, Pat's just standing fast and grinning back at them.
Awesome leader and outstanding example for the young players as well as kids aspiring to be AFL players.

The new Nat fyfe without the douchebagedness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back