Croad at center half forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Conolly says he will be playing at center half forward while Pavlich will be at center half back.
Now I would have thougth both players play better in reverse rolls.Pavlich is a good half forward and should be left there while Croads success has come from the backline.
He hasnt dont allot at half forward, not to mention playing Pavlich at center half back will hardly do much to keep him at the club.

What is everyone elses thought on this issue.

american spelling

Sabre are we playing grid iron or Aussie rules.I hate the American spelling of CENTRE.Sorry but it drives me nuts to see words like that spelt incorrectly.CENTRE not center.
Lets hope the forward line performs as good as it looks on paper.

I understand that Croady is boarding with Clive and Mrs Clive.

This shows that they have been put together by the club to get some bonding, but more likely to show that Croad is not like Fewster, so there's no need to run into him during the game.

I thought Croad had been drafted to play CHF, but if he is able to be played in various positions, that can only be a bonus.

Talking about Clive, amazed to hear the number of people bagging, sure 2001 was a loss due to injuries, but he has been a consistent tough player over many seasons with the club. Erratic at times but how do you match up on him ?. People have very short memories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back