Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
In other news, welcome Trent Croads latest pseudonym...

Crent Toad.. even comes with a costume and slime! much like his business dealings!
file-20180919-143281-y2z5wl.JPG
Reptilian Shape Shifter - looks like a Spent Load

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
I'm not sure if this is the best thread of all-time, or the worst thread of all-time.

Was experiencing the same dilemma. Then something really strange happened. I started singing Taxi Mary😵 "Bad is good, goods forever. Words & Music go together." It was a sign. This is the best thread of all time. It's internet mental at it's finest. Real train-wreck appeal.
I dedicate this video to Jess & Trent.

Do you think Jess could really be Jane Clifton?

They are the White Markles of FOOTY Royalty

EFA... and to reinforce the importance of their position in the pecking order.

also.. lol'd irl. "the white markles"... lmao genius.

Word has it that the Royal couple will be making an appearance at the Mountain Spew for a chat about the life that is, will defz be going as tickets are going at -$10. Yes you heard correctly.... they are paying YOU $10 to sit and listen to them indulgently gossip about their own lives and over-inflated sense of self.

Checked her latest IG?
Oh dear.

katejesaulenko
Thanks Insta, been great, but the constant messages on here have become too much. Time to close it down and say goodbye. It’s been great but I feel it is absolutely irrelevant. I worked for a lawyer for many years and saw many people come in and leave their passwords for insta or Facebook in their Will and I thought it was an amazing idea, kind of like a diary for my babies to look back on. However, I am being stalked, harassed, constantly messaged and people believe every post i post is about them, which is not true.... it’s become a burden and although I feel sorry for these people, I seriously have better things to do with my time. Catch me on FB (Kate Jesaulenko) where I have more control. xoxo thanks for all the offers, invites and beautiful messages from everyone , I appreciate each and every one of them but I am just a mum to 2 beautiful boys and a wife to an incredible man and they are my priority 😀😀 bye bye 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh dear.

katejesaulenko
Thanks Insta, been great, but the constant messages on here have become too much. Time to close it down and say goodbye. It’s been great but I feel it is absolutely irrelevant. I worked for a lawyer for many years and saw many people come in and leave their passwords for insta or Facebook in their Will and I thought it was an amazing idea, kind of like a diary for my babies to look back on. However, I am being stalked, harassed, constantly messaged and people believe every post i post is about them, which is not true.... it’s become a burden and although I feel sorry for these people, I seriously have better things to do with my time. Catch me on FB (Kate Jesaulenko) where I have more control. xoxo thanks for all the offers, invites and beautiful messages from everyone , I appreciate each and every one of them but I am just a mum to 2 beautiful boys and a wife to an incredible man and they are my priority 😀😀 bye bye 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Interesting how that post is 12 hours old yet the account is still active... :think:

21k9r0z.jpg

Interesting how that post is 12 hours old yet the account is still active... :think:

21k9r0z.jpg
Also interesting that the daughter of a footballer who hasn't played in over 30 years is somehow so popular and famous amongst the unwashed masses that they can't handle the amount of messages they get on social media.

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Also interesting that the daughter of a footballer who hasn't played in over 30 years is somehow so popular and famous amongst the unwashed masses that they can't handle the amount of messages they get on social media.
It’s a tough life mate. Rumour has it to this day every time she walks down the street just about every passer by she comes across screams Jesaulenko, you beauty!’

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
It is gold like this that gets me through the day. Can someome bump the rompingwins thread so i can relive some magic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back