Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

bushwood

Club Legend
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
For those of us that missed it can someone give a brief rundown of what happened in here, I’m intrigued.

DeBurner

Senior List
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So if Jess Solero is actually Trent Croad, does this mean this rumour is 100% true?

Hellobill

Debutant
Sep 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I seem to recall one of the alts bleating on about people getting hobbies. Very similar to what’s written above. What a glorious s**t show of a family.

that was a long post to say she didn't care, like she couldn't just let it go ................. some would say a bit like the poster in the thread who just kept responding

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
that was a long post to say she didn't care, like she couldn't just let it go ................. some would say a bit like the poster in the thread who just kept responding
And she has heard of Big Footy but not Reddit? That’s a bit sad.

I reckon she also wouldn’t have copped much s**t at all being a Jesalenko. I’m good mates with Dipper’s daughter and in her experience the girls get an easy ride. The sons of the guns (as in her brother) are the ones encumbered with all the expectation (from society) - definitely not the Dip or his family.

I seem to recall one of the alts bleating on about people getting hobbies. Very similar to what’s written above. What a glorious s**t show of a family.
Yep this. It read exactly like one of the posts when a strong melt was occurring.

The fact she wrote 8 paragraphs explaining to nobody in particular that she is extremely happy and Trent is happy and being a Jesaulenko is the hardest thing ever really made me think it wasn't her to begin with.....:rolleyes:

******* lol

I don't care about stuff written on a footy site so much that I am going to write an essay about it. Like seriously, I am Jezza Jnr, you know how hard that is?

Like as hard as being up every night at 4am with two little kids, which to be fair is probably the time you would be up with two little kids

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Whispers keep getting louder of trouble in paradise... heard multiple times this week from different sources that the power couple may have split, with Kate wanting more time to focus on her busy social media career. Feel sorry for the kids if true.

Can anyone who knows the (former??) couple confirm or deny this?

Back