Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Jamolad

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
As football royalty, where does that put Kate on the list of most important Australians?

Does it go:
1. Australian Cricket Captain
2. Kate
3. Max Rockatansky
4. Australian Prime Minister
5. Laurence Angwin

Or does Kate slot in at number 1?

PatonsSnapChat

Debutant
Jan 11, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
As football royalty, where does that put Kate on the list of most important Australians?

Does it go:
1. Australian Cricket Captain
2. Kate
3. Max Rockatansky
4. Australian Prime Minister
5. Laurence Angwin

Or does Kate slot in at number 1?

based on the quality of her legs I would say straight to 1

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I used to work with her.....
crying-man-holding-woman-legs-11741367.jpg

?

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Kate Jesaulenko, a woman who was allocated 10 points for narcissism but only 3 for intelligence.

My favourite post is this one where she's having a conversation with herself at 3am.

RIP in peace Jezzasbabygirl, Louloujez and JessSolero. All of you signed up within 12 months, all of you posted exclusively about the same wannabe celebrity who bases her entire existence on her father's accomplishments, all of you had the name 'Jez' in your username, and all of you stopped posting so tragically in 2019. Gone, but not forgotten and this thread will live on in our hearts for many years to come.

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kate Jesaulenko, a woman who was allocated 10 points for narcissism but only 3 for intelligence.

My favourite post is this one where she's having a conversation with herself at 3am.

RIP in peace Jezzasbabygirl, Louloujez and JessSolero. All of you signed up within 12 months, all of you posted exclusively about the same wannabe celebrity who bases her entire existence on her father's accomplishments, all of you had the name 'Jez' in your username, and all of you stopped posting so tragically in 2019. Gone, but not forgotten and this thread will live on in our hearts for many years to come.
Kate where are you? Our lives are empty without you:

"What does this even mean? It was a beautiful post she shared about her father. Do you know her? Do you know the relationship she has with her Father, or Trent for that matter?

I was lucky enough to meet Jezza one night and he couldn’t speak highly enough about Trent and Kate.

I must say I am a Hawks supporter and have always loved Trent Croad, however, friends of mine know Kate and I have been told she is a no bullshit, straight down the line girl. I have approached her at a Hawks function and she took the time out to speak to me at length and listen patiently to all my stories. Very switched on girl who was a Criminal Lawyer before having her children. She was lovely. Trent was in the room but she didn’t look for him once. Very confident, classy girl. And she adores Trent. I can imagine she wouldn’t take sh*t from anyone so I am not sure what you are talking about.

Have you met her? Have a different opinion?

She must know a lot of people too as I saw Jeff Kennet approach her as well as Dipper and Hodgy who all kissed her and gave her a hug.

And she is tall, slim and absolutely stunning up close. Her father is Alex Jesaulenko and she gets to have Trent Croad as her man. In my opinion, he is bagging above his average.

Don’t make opinions of people until you meet them and see what they are all about. All three, .in my opinion, are beautiful people.hope your life is that amazing before judging a girl on a beautiful post about her Dad?? What exactly is your point. ?? "

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong

"What does this even mean? It was a beautiful post she shared about her father. Do you know her? Do you know the relationship she has with her Father, or Trent for that matter?

I was lucky enough to meet Jezza one night and he couldn’t speak highly enough about Trent and Kate.

I must say I am a Hawks supporter and have always loved Trent Croad, however, friends of mine know Kate and I have been told she is a no bullshit, straight down the line girl. I have approached her at a Hawks function and she took the time out to speak to me at length and listen patiently to all my stories. Very switched on girl who was a Criminal Lawyer before having her children. She was lovely. Trent was in the room but she didn’t look for him once. Very confident, classy girl. And she adores Trent. I can imagine she wouldn’t take sh*t from anyone so I am not sure what you are talking about.

She must know a lot of people too as I saw Jeff Kennet approach her as well as Dipper and Hodgy who all kissed her and gave her a hug.

And she is tall, slim and absolutely stunning up close. Her father is Alex Jesaulenko and she gets to have Trent Croad as her man. In my opinion, he is bagging above his average.

Don’t make opinions of people until you meet them and see what they are all about. All three, .in my opinion, are beautiful people.hope your life is that amazing before judging a girl on a beautiful post about her Dad?? What exactly is your point. ?? "

Hi Kate.

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

Hahahahahaha , are you serious.
if she has to come on to a on line chat forum in multiple identities to talk herself up, well this sums her up as to the quality of person she is.
As for her boy Trent, ask all the people he has ripped off as to how they feel???

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hahahahahaha , are you serious.
if she has to come on to a on line chat forum in multiple identities to talk herself up, well this sums her up as to the quality of person she is.
As for her boy Trent, ask all the people he has ripped off as to how they feel???
You may have to adjust your sarcasm antennae.

CrazyJoeFevola

Setanta Ó hAilpín’s official bigfooty butler 2007
Apr 14, 2013
Gardiner Stand Can Bar
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Preston, WIndies, Armagh GAA
Iconic health expert Kate Jezza is spouting on her Facebook how her and her ‘Trennie’ ain’t anti vax but won’t be getting the Covid jab anytime soon. She also states that her dad is bugging her about getting it. So watch this space. I’m tipping in a months time Our Katie will be bad mouthing her dad for refusing to see her because she’s unvaccinated.

Iconic health expert Kate Jezza is spouting on her Facebook how her and her ‘Trennie’ ain’t anti vax but won’t be getting the Covid jab anytime soon. She also states that her dad is bugging her about getting it. So watch this space. I’m tipping in a months time Our Katie will be bad mouthing her dad for refusing to see her because she’s unvaccinated.

Who's her dad?

Jezzaubeautym8

Senior List
Jul 8, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
I love Gen X women. So sexy and not too old to post beach photos on instagram at all. Her and her husband 10x better people than Kim Duthie

Back