Not-a-cluey Croad & Jesaulenko having a baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

She has popped up again

Footy legend Alex Jesaulenko has been seen for the first time in more than a year following his Parkinson’s disease diagnosis.
The former Carlton high-flyer was in good spirits as he stepped out to celebrate daughter Kate’s birthday on Wednesday night.

Jesaulenko, 77, a footy icon nicknamed “Jezza”, had dinner with Kate, her partner, former Hawks star Trent Croad, his beloved Blues teammate Jimmy Buckley and friend Tony Hachem.

Jimmy Buckley, Trent Croad, Tony Hachem and Kate Jesaulenko with Alex Jesaulenko (bottom).

Jimmy Buckley, Trent Croad, Tony Hachem and Kate Jesaulenko with Alex Jesaulenko (bottom).
“Alex hugged me and grabbed my hand. It was a real honour,’’ Hachem said.

In March last year, Jesaulenko’s health battle inspired the event, A Walk in the Park, to raise awareness and funds for Fight Parkinson’s.

She has popped up again

Footy legend Alex Jesaulenko has been seen for the first time in more than a year following his Parkinson’s disease diagnosis.
The former Carlton high-flyer was in good spirits as he stepped out to celebrate daughter Kate’s birthday on Wednesday night.

Jesaulenko, 77, a footy icon nicknamed “Jezza”, had dinner with Kate, her partner, former Hawks star Trent Croad, his beloved Blues teammate Jimmy Buckley and friend Tony Hachem.

“Alex hugged me and grabbed my hand. It was a real honour,’’ Hachem said.

In March last year, Jesaulenko’s health battle inspired the event, A Walk in the Park, to raise awareness and funds for Fight Parkinson’s.
Iconic photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Kate, how many journos did you have to email to get them to actually run with that story?

#thirsty
it’s not about the quantity of emails it’s about the combined iconoclastic value of the emailer and recipients

If anyone needed an insight into what drugs will do to you, please refer to above photo.

That's a bit of a yikes. Those are legs that any man would die for though, great to see two of football's GREAT families together etc etc. We all know the classics...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back