Croatia will win the world cup and Tigers will win b2b AFL premierships!

Remove this Banner Ad

538386af9c9d2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take pride in making a point not to care about soccer, but wiki'ing the Croation soccer team note their best ever world cup performance was third, literally twenty years ago. Nor have they ever been European champions, or the top ranked FIFA team. So it does seem the OP is speaking out of his arse here, which granted is in no way unusual.

Serbia would be a much more deserving world cup winner having at least been runner-up twice in the Euros before. Croatia reeks of mediocrity.

I take pride in making a point not to care about soccer, but wiki'ing the Croation soccer team note their best ever world cup performance was third, literally twenty years ago. Nor have they ever been European champions, or the top ranked FIFA team. So it does seem the OP is speaking out of his arse here, which granted is in no way unusual.

Serbia would be a much more deserving world cup winner having at least been runner-up twice in the Euros before. Croatia reeks of mediocrity.
Shut up D.H!

Shut up D.H!
Mate Croatia is a pissant little Balkan state who's major export is organized crime. Unless you plan to bribe the refs (sounds like the kind of thing turtleneck-wearing Croatian ruffians are into) how can you expect to compete with the powerhouses of Europe? Short answer is you can't, long answer is you can't D-H!

Mate Croatia is a pissant little Balkan state who's major export is organized crime. Unless you plan to bribe the refs (sounds like the kind of thing turtleneck-wearing Croatian ruffians are into) how can you expect to compete with the powerhouses of Europe? Short answer is you can't, long answer is you can't D-H!
I'll let Jose reply....

ntd7qptf4paxo5fmiymj.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back