Official Team Thread Crocs team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't. He's one of ours already.

Well you seem to be down as a batsman in the list.

Just RHB or LHB?
And what you bowl - OS, LS, RF, RFM etc.
For some reason I'm pretty sure that chinamen and left arm orthodox spinners are lumped in the same category in the sim

Sweet, LHB and LF.

While I was making all those runs in swashbuckling fashion of seasons gone by, eth-dog somehow overlooked the fact that I'm left handed.
I can't remember half the people's roles except mine haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up mostly to the captains, these are the options when it comes to batting/bowling in the SIM:
185253_5fc9b1b053cb6a469de144a9ef2ce324.png

If you can, when you have time and in the future for team submissions, try and word players bowling types by those listed above it would be muchly appreciated! Will help to eliminate any incorrect bowling selections!

Just a heads up mostly to the captains, these are the options when it comes to batting/bowling in the SIM:
185253_5fc9b1b053cb6a469de144a9ef2ce324.png

If you can, when you have time and in the future for team submissions, try and word players bowling types by those listed above it would be muchly appreciated! Will help to eliminate any incorrect bowling selections!

so yeah.
Left Arm Wrist Spin and Left Arm Finger Spin are considered the same thing

Okay you bunch of campaigners I've signed us a new batsman who replaces Nakia. Please welcome Ant Bear and for Merlin's sake don't make him dance with Shazza like we did with the last new bloke, he still hasn't come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back