Teams Cronulla Sharks 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd make a team thread in which I can talk to myself about all things Cronulla. :cool:
cronulla-sharks-odds-tips-betting.png

2015 List:

ARONA, Tinirau
AYSHFORD, Blake
BARBA, Ben
BEALE, Gerard
BIRD, Jack
BROWN, Fa'amanu
BROWN, Mitch
BUKUYA, Jayson
ENNIS, Michael
FEKI, Sosaia
FIFITA, Andrew
FIFITA, David
GAGAN, Jacob
GALLEN, Paul (c)
GARDNER, Nathan
GORDON, Michael
GRAHAM, Wade
HEIGHINGTON, Chris
HOLMES, Valentine
HOUMA, Saulala
LEUTELE, Ricky
LEWIS, Luke
MURPHY, Todd
POLITONI, Pat
PRIOR, Matt
ROBSON, Jeff
ROQICA, Junior
SAUILUMA, Sami
STANLEY, Kyle
TAGATAESE, Sam
TUPOU, Anthony
WELLS, Dallas

2015 GAINS:
Ben Barba (Brisbane Broncos, 2017), Gerard Beale (St George Illawarra Dragons, 2017), Jack Bird (St George Illawarra Dragons, 2016), Mitch Brown (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 2016), Jayson Bukuya (New Zealand Warriors, 2016), Michael Ennis (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 2017), Saulala Houma (Sydney Roosters, 2015), Todd Murphy (2015), Sami Sauiluma (Canberra Raiders, 2015), Kyle Stanley (St George Illawarra Dragons, 2015)

2015 LOSSES:
Todd Carney (Catalan Dragons), Isaac De Gois (Parramatta Eels), Bryce Gibbs (retired), Michael Lichaa (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs), Sione Masima (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Mark Mexico (Gateshead Thunder ), John Morris (retired), Beau Ryan (retired), Tupou Sopoaga (Penrith Panthers), Scott Sorensen (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Nathan Stapleton (Sydney Roosters),Siosaia Vave (Manly Sea Eagles), Jonathan Wright (New Zealand Warriors)

Seriously though, welcome aboard.
Been here a bit, mainly as just a lurker. This board hasn't been overly active so I came to hopefully get the board running a bit more.

Ben Barba! Can he regain that magic and take the Sharks to the promised land?
Hopefully. I have a feeling he'll have a great year. Not as good as his Dally M year but he'll still go alright.

Been here a bit, mainly as just a lurker. This board hasn't been overly active so I came to hopefully get the board running a bit more.

We get a lot of lurkers and I really hope that changes in 2015.

We get a lot of lurkers and I really hope that changes in 2015.
Yep so do I. Maybe if people stop by and notice there isn't a team thread for their team, they could start on up. Just like what I did. To see a team thread for every team would probably do the board a world of good.

Yep so do I. Maybe if people stop by and notice there isn't a team thread for their team, they could start on up. Just like what I did. To see a team thread for every team would probably do the board a world of good.

Something worth getting robbieando to have a think about too. Seems to work well on the American Football forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can get a Newcastle one going, I'll be happy to chat to myself in there :D

DCE possibly going to the sharks? Would be huge!
You could always create one to chat with yourself.

DCE would be absolutely MASSIVE!!!

Game Day - Sunday, March 8 2015

Cronulla Sharks vs Canberra Raiders @ Remondis Stadium, 6:30pm Kick Off

Odds
Sharks: $1.42
Raiders: $2.95

Cronulla Sharks Team List

1. Michael Gordon

2. Sosaia Feki

3. Gerard Beale

4. Ricky Leutele

5. Mitch Brown

6. Ben Barba

7. Jeff Robson

8. Andrew Fifita

9. Michael Ennis

10. Matt Prior

11. Jayson Bukuya

12. Wade Graham

13. Paul Gallen

Interchange

14. Chris Heighington

15. Tinirau Arona

16. Anthony Tupou

17. David Fifita

18. Valentine Holmes

19. Jack Bird

Canberra Raiders Team List

1. Jack Wighton

2. Sisa Waqa

3. Jarrod Croker ©

4. Edrick Lee

5. Jordan Rapana

6. Blake Austin

7. Mitch Cornish

8. David Shillington

9. Josh Hodgson

10. Dane Tilse

11. Josh Papalii

12. Iosia Soliola

13. Shaun Fensom

14. Josh McCrone

15. Frank-Paul Nuuausala

16. Paul Vaughan

17. Shannon Boyd

Sharkies were red hot on the weekend. Fantastic game. Very nervous when it got to 2 points the difference !

Didn't know this thread was here.

Thank god Origin is over. Best team wins from here on in. Sharks have Dragons, Raiders, Bulldogs, Warriors over the next 4 weeks ... all a game up or a game down on us and fighting for a finals spot. Huge games.

Didn't know this thread was here.

Thank god Origin is over. Best team wins from here on in. Sharks have Dragons, Raiders, Bulldogs, Warriors over the next 4 weeks ... all a game up or a game down on us and fighting for a finals spot. Huge games.
Yep massive month coming up. Shame we dropped that game against the Sea Eagles though. Would've been handy to pick up a win there.

A nerve wrecking win in Golden Point against the Raiders today. Starting to look real good at the right time of the year.

Yes, but did it have to come to that? We have to abide by the ref's decisions but what was wrong with that last gasp Cronulla try? It was disallowed but I did not catch the reason why. Nine times out of ten you see those scrambles rewarded. The Sharkies players around the action did not seem impressed with the No Try decision and the Raiders players seemed to accept that it was a fair try.

There were some poor decisions there, but a cracking game of footy. And a deserved win for the Sharks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back