NRL 2016 NRL Premiers Cronulla Sharks discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are playing some great footy. Look assured in possession, and always carry a threat in attack. What about your conditioning team? Is it just chance that you've been so relatively injury-free this year?

Business end of the season and Sharks are in free fall. I guess we are used to it but it does not make it any easier to stomach.

Geez, does not look good and we have to turn things around.

It is concerning, we did the work early though which is different to the last few years where we surge late. I'm not really worried just yet, but I'd be tempted to rest almost everyone in the lead up to finals. The worst that can happen is we have to go to Canberra instead of a final at Allianz.

It is concerning, we did the work early though which is different to the last few years where we surge late. I'm not really worried just yet, but I'd be tempted to rest almost everyone in the lead up to finals. The worst that can happen is we have to go to Canberra instead of a final at Allianz.

I would not be confident of beating the red hot Raiders in front of their home crowd in Canberra. If we are to do the business we need to finish top two.

I would not be confident of beating the red hot Raiders in front of their home crowd in Canberra. If we are to do the business we need to finish top two.

Me neither, but I'm not entirely confident in beating the Storm in Melbourne either in r26. And I think it'd be better to rest players, especially if we don't win this weekend.

Terrible ending to the season. You don't want to be trying to find form in the finals.

Have we been found out? Backline not scoring, our great defence is a shadow of its former self, confidence is low.

We are top 4 and it feels like our season is nearly done. Weird.

Not looking good at the moment but I'm still confident we can beat Canberra home or away. Then hopefully the week of freshens up the players before a final in Sydney against Melbourne/Cowboys. I'll still take top 4 over the last couple of times we've made finals where we've been in great form but finished outside the top 4. Go Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been laying low. Nervous as * and trying not to think about it.

Managing expectations and not daring to dream.

Week off, hard game for them last week. We should be in this up to our eyeballs.

Been laying low. Nervous as **** and trying not to think about it.

Managing expectations and not daring to dream.

Week off, hard game for them last week. We should be in this up to our eyeballs.

Good luck mate. Long overdue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back