Teams Cronulla Sharks 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the info I received is spot on, then you wouldn't think that it would be a huge penalty. Even Greenberg said it was minor, and nowhere near the scale of Melbourne, Manly and Parramatta.
Only question is, as Paul Kent asked on Monday: If Cronulla reported this three months ago, why are the NRL only now taking an interest ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because Fifita and Dugan upset the media so they needed to attack Cronulla to try and ruin another season. Hopefully it has the same effect as their attack on Fifita in 2016!

Nothing against Chris as he was a good club man but he doesn't seem the sort of player we would risk a salary cap breach for. If the source is correct and it is simply a one off to Heighington then I would not expect it to be more than $50k.

Yeah I'm starting to feel more confident that the outcome won't be too severe. Hopefully just a fine.

Would have preferred the Storm, but the NRL were keen for their favourite side to win the minor premiership

At least if we played Melbourne its a free shot at a weakened side. Instead we get one of the NRL favourites, then lose that and a shot at the NRLs other favourites and a side we cant beat this year even though they were s**t then, the Broncos. if we fluke that its off to Melbourne in a prelim when they will be feeling refreshed and getting back to their best side.

We have lost big time this round, Bellamy will be happy, their plan worked, although they also lost to the Rabbitohs last time around...

Would have preferred the Storm, but the NRL were keen for their favourite side to win the minor premiership

At least if we played Melbourne its a free shot at a weakened side. Instead we get one of the NRL favourites, then lose that and a shot at the NRLs other favourites and a side we cant beat this year even though they were s**t then, the Broncos. if we fluke that its off to Melbourne in a prelim when they will be feeling refreshed and getting back to their best side.

We have lost big time this round, Bellamy will be happy, their plan worked, although they also lost to the Rabbitohs last time around...

Yeah it does all seem kinda contrived. But I think it's a line ball between the Storm and Souths, and certainly no pushover. On paper we should have Easts' measure, but as a Port fan I understand the folly of rating one's team, by the quality of its personnel ;).

Yeah it does all seem kinda contrived. But I think it's a line ball between the Storm and Souths, and certainly no pushover. On paper we should have Easts' measure, but as a Port fan I understand the folly of rating one's team, by the quality of its personnel ;).

Storm throw their game, Smith wasn’t even complaining to the refs! Then sin bin after sin bin to allow Roosters to jump to 1, very dodgy

Then of course the Broncos get enough to get a home final...At least they are on our opposite side, feel pretty confident against Penrith or the Warriors in week 2

Looked tired and there are obviously some injury worries. A week off might have been just what we needed. Instead we get a six day break and Penrith. Winnable, but they are in form right now. We'll need to be better than tonight in attack particularly.

Should we win on Friday, It's off to Melbourne. We didn't do ourselves any favours tonight that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked tired and there are obviously some injury worries. A week off might have been just what we needed. Instead we get a six day break and Penrith. Winnable, but they are in form right now. We'll need to be better than tonight in attack particularly.

Should we win on Friday, It's off to Melbourne. We didn't do ourselves any favours tonight that's for sure.

Yep and Penrith played themselves into some form too. Straight sets is on the cards as much as I hate to say it.

Complete waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back