Cronulla Sharks 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If i read/hear the trope 'fitz will fix this' one more time i will throw my phone through my TV.

The players clearly have bought into the same trope and dont give a s**t about putting in under Hannay as a result. They need to take pride in the fact they are professionals for **** sake

We played s**t and are just playing out the season, but * me today was truly a game of "Penalty Newcastle"

Did laugh when the Newcastle commentary team went off their rocker for a rare penalty against Newcastle, going on a rant about soft penalties from the bunker, then came the replay and they shut up quickly...

The held call then penalty that turned the game was complete bullshit and funnily enough, no replays from Ch9

Referees aside, we did not help ourselves- again. The game is tied up at 12 all in the second half and we get a penalty inside the 10. Instead of backing ourselves in and going for the 6 points we settle for 2 points which the Knights duly get back a few minutes later. You have to have confidence in your ability and we showed none.

Our season is shot, bring on 2022.

Referees aside, we did not help ourselves- again. The game is tied up at 12 all in the second half and we get a penalty inside the 10. Instead of backing ourselves in and going for the 6 points we settle for 2 points which the Knights duly get back a few minutes later. You have to have confidence in your ability and we showed none.

Our season is shot, bring on 2022.

That looked a big moment at the time. You have to back yourself to be good enough to score.

Again, as with the Warriors game, some strange refereeing decisions.

I dont know why we bother with guys like Tolman, Woods and Nikora.

******* useless after contact. 5 straight sets less than 40m. Our starting forwards a liability

I like Nikora. He runs a good line. If you don't want him, though...

You can keep Tolman and Woods, though. Does Woods ever actually run? :p

One way to take the refs out of the game, just rack up a huge score!!!

Moyza back must make a big difference amd actually playing 80 minutes for a change and we’re in the 8 with a home game at Suncorp v the Donkeys next week…

Need to win and win big with the Storm last, we’re not a finals contender but it’d be nice to make it anyway in what was always going to be a nothing season.

Despite you guys' travails this season, you can play some great footy, it was real good to see players running at pace with the ball. But scoring most of your tries right under the sticks, and by backs, furthermore, tells you all you need to know about the Tigers' defence. Rough on Ronaldo with that injury, you have two good wingers there.

Just watching a bit of this Broncos game. I find it very hard to reconcile the standard of this with the fact we can still mathematically make the 8 ;).

A team will play finals with either a 10-14 or 11-13 record, it’s absolutely ridiculous.

The Knights are guaranteed finals and their p/d is -130

Just watching a bit of this Broncos game. I find it very hard to reconcile the standard of this with the fact we can still mathematically make the 8 ;).

It may get down to Craig Bellamy. If he decides to rest half a dozen players pre finals we have a chance otherwise no chance unless the injury riddled Chooks can defeat the Raiders and the Warriors beat the Titans.

We are in the eight and finals are still possible but things have to go our way.

It may get down to Craig Bellamy. If he decides to rest half a dozen players pre finals we have a chance otherwise no chance unless the injury riddled Chooks can defeat the Raiders and the Warriors beat the Titans.

We are in the eight and finals are still possible but things have to go our way.

Things did not go our way so that is it for 2021. A year plagued with injury and upheaval. I have to admit we got a lot closer to finals action than I thought we would after we parted company with Josh Morris.

It would have been nice to have continued our finals run but even if we had made the eight I suspect we would only be making up the numbers.

Next year we will have a new Coach, some new signings and we will be back at a redeveloped Shark Park.

Go the Sharks in 2022.

Can't believe even with a 10-14 record we were still alive up until the last day of the regular season. We had no right to be in that position, there were some awful losses in there.

As raptalia says, next year is a whole new ball game. Should be an exciting ride.

Do we get shark park back next year?

Can't believe even with a 10-14 record we were still alive up until the last day of the regular season. We had no right to be in that position, there were some awful losses in there.

As raptalia says, next year is a whole new ball game. Should be an exciting ride.

Do we get shark park back next year?

Yet a team with a 10-14 record got our spot. Yet we were one bad decision away from finishing 7th, a decision so bad the referee has retired after realising just how bad his decision making has gotten. If only he'd retired a few weeks ago...

Yes we are back at Shark Park next year with a reduced capacity as works still aren't finished and won't be. Stupid thing is we've been away for 2 years and they weren't even doing any upgrades to the ground itself. So does that mean we'd have to leave again if it ever gets an upgrade? Seems a wasted opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back