Crooked Sussan Ley

Remove this Banner Ad

15977505_923386201131079_1339285291286301067_n.jpg

Crooked?

Her partners ticket should be re-payed.

She executed gov't business on the trip (i.e. would've needed to go anyway) so no issues there.
She should be sack from Parliament.
Cormann too, and deported frog marched to the airport with his entire family personally by Dutton, if he proves to be one of those a criminal immigrant Howard let in.
What's Abbotts status?
Is he still a Pommy immigrant?

She should be sack from Parliament.
Cormann too, and deported frog marched to the airport with his entire family personally by Dutton, if he proves to be one of those a criminal immigrant Howard let in.
What's Abbotts status?
Is he still a Pommy immigrant?

Cormann's travel 100% legit. Only a blind idiot could not see that.

Because it's part of his job to visit his electorate ....

“Senator Cormann’s job as a senator for Western Australia necessarily involves travel across his very large electorate to attend functions and meet with constituents, business and community stakeholders,” the spokeswoman told Fairfax Media.

“Inevitably, much of the travel and attendance at functions and events in the electorate, whether in Perth or across regional WA, occurs Fridays to Sundays, when Senator Cormann has returned back to his home state from interstate parliamentary work commitments.”

Because it's part of his job to visit his electorate ....

Multiple trips to broome in one year for a senator is highly unusual unless he was up there for a specific reason which would be highly unlikely considering he is the finance minister not the minister for tourism or something.

Seems pretty clear it was a junket. cost 6000 in flights which was most likely because he chose to fly business class so 1500 each way which is pretty pricey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won't sacrifice Cormann; Ley was disposable, but he will hang on.

he survived the disastrous budget when Hockey got canned, if he can survive that he is definitely on the cockroach side of the scale. I've had a few associations with him and he has never impressed me. Has a massive ego even by politician standards. I hope he gets demoted but i can't see it happening.

Greg Hunt named as Leys replacement

Greg Hunt has been named Australia's new Health Minister as part of Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's fourth reshuffle since taking the top office.

Mr Hunt has taken over the role from Sussan Ley, who resigned from the Cabinet last week amid an ongoing expenses scandal.

Mr Hunt will also take on the role of Sports Minister, previously held by Ms Ley.

Mr Turnbull praised Mr Hunt's "policy, analytical and communication" skills.

"He is ideally suited to take on the very important, critically important front line portfolio of health and sport," he said.

So they've replaced an MP that charged the taxpayer for private business (buying investment properties and going to NYE parties) in Queensland with an MP that charges the taxpayer for private business (Family Holidays to Noosa) in Queensland. They're nothing if not consistent.

So they've replaced an MP that charged the taxpayer for private business (buying investment properties and going to NYE parties) in Queensland with an MP that charges the taxpayer for private business (Family Holidays to Noosa) in Queensland. They're nothing if not consistent.
Plus spending $32K to receive an award no-one knew it existed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back