Workshop Crossovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Celtic are 4 stars on my FIFA 09 :confused:
They might be in the Quick Play matches, but when I got to the SPL it was six or seven years into my Manager Mode save and Celtic had gone down hill.

Get FIFA 10 :thumbsu:

Actually wait for FIFA 11 :D
FIFA 10 was crap compared to FIFA 09 and FIFA 11 will probably be much of the same.

I'm pretty hooked on 2010 World Cup right now, not a bad game at all
Why would you get that game, Gibbs?
I'm sure FIFA10 would be just as good on gameplay/graphics, with more teams and games modes... but it doesnt have the stadiums of WC format.

Still, those games loose value VERY quickly after the event, if you want to resell.

I personally can't wait for FIFA11 (september I think?); and TigerWoodsPGATour11 (out now) for that matter.

Sorry this should really be on the RDT :D

I'm sure FIFA10 would be just as good on gameplay/graphics, with more teams and games modes... but it doesnt have the stadiums of WC format.

Still, those games loose value VERY quickly after the event, if you want to resell.

I personally can't wait for FIFA11 (september I think?); and TigerWoodsPGATour11 (out now) for that matter.

Cos it was 30 bucks :p
Actually on the wii there are a couple of really in-depth game modes that can keep me playing. I hear that Tiger Woods 11 on the Wii is insane, like actually swinging a golf club. You can actually miss the ball :p

Because the difference between FIFA 10 and WC are amazing, FIFA 10 was crap, but WC is great, gameplay and graphics are massively different.

Guernsey based on the Netherlands World Cup jersey
netherlandsguernsey.png

Spainish Guernsey
spainjersey.png

Barca Guernsey
barcaguernseycomplete.png

Brisbane Broncos 2010 NRL Strips:
383559-broncos.jpg

00008068-photo.jpg

AFL Concepts:

broncosaflhomeclash.png

right click-view image in new tab/window to see proper size

(Log in to remove this ad.)

newyork.png

New York Knicks. Personally, I don't even really like this design, I much prefer my LA Lakers one, but thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back