Injury Crouch comeback stalled

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-06-17/crouch-comeback-stalled

Foot soreness. Hope it's not too serious.

Quite frustrating for everyone.
MORE INJURIES
2rwonc0.jpg

Last edited:
Geezus I hope this isnt another Matthew Egan situation.

It's a different injury. But foot injuries are pretty shitty. This is more of a Kevin Durant (NBA) situation. I hope the club takes a super conservative approach to it this year. We're not gonna push deep in to finals this year. Have to get him right for the next few years.

* this upsets me though. Truly believe he'll be an elite player if he can get his body right.

Could be an injury plagued career and he never reaches his potential

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be an injury plagued career and he never reaches his potential

In his favor is that he's still incredibly young and it hasn't been reoccurring similar injuries like some other youngsters who have had their careers cut massively short or never reached their potential.

Broken legs, hamstrings and now broken foot. If it was reoccurring knee injuries etc I'd be more concerned (I'm still concerned though).

It's a different injury. But foot injuries are pretty shitty. This is more of a Kevin Durant (NBA) situation. I hope the club takes a super conservative approach to it this year. We're not gonna push deep in to finals this year. Have to get him right for the next few years.

**** this upsets me though. Truly believe he'll be an elite player if he can get his body right.

Yeah, I'd put him on the bouncy castle for the year, maybe think of replacing bones with titanium rods, that sort of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back