Injury Crouch comeback stalled

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's the go here? Couple of hints dropped on here that there was an issue with him last week? Went home to Melbourne for a while

Couple of clubs hear that M Crouch dropped and looking elsewhere. Brad over there to beg that they take him on as well. Prepared to accept base plus match payments. That's what I heard down Todd Mall, where the scoop is normally pretty reliable.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-08-15/more-surgery-for-crouch

Midfielder Brad Crouch has undergone surgery to assist with his recovery from a foot injury.

The procedure went well and he will now continue his rehabilitation.

Crouch, who initially injured his foot in a NAB Challenge match, has not played since June.

The 21-year-old was runner-up in the AFL's Rising Star award in 2013 and has played 25 games for Adelaide.

hmm, should have two new first rounders available for us next year, brad's one and the one we draft (or trade in ) is the other. :D

More surgery again? Why now?
Didn't they have another go at trying to fix this last time, after the attempt the time before as well?
Hmmm.
Probably took a bit of time to assess the quickest recovery path.

Hopefully he's right to go by the start of pre season, he's gonna need it

If we make finals, I think we need to take the risk and play him, that's if he's had a good solid few weeks of training.
Play him as Sub, he's just too damn good to be playing SANFL getting match fitness, let him come on for a quarter and take the risk.

****, I mean we've had somebody like VB and Wright running around all year doing next to nothing each game, I'm confidend an underdone Brad is better, albeit he gets the go ahead from our medical staff.

The club has already said he won't play again this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bickley gave an update on the surgery, he said the surgery he got makes the injury heal faster and better, it doesn't lengthen the time out. He said if it heals naturally the injury has an 80% chance of healing as good as before, with this surgery it has a 95% chance.
Then why the hell didn't he get this the first time this flared up?

Bickley gave an update on the surgery, he said the surgery he got makes the injury heal faster and better, it doesn't lengthen the time out. He said if it heals naturally the injury has an 80% chance of healing as good as before, with this surgery it has a 95% chance.
Hope to hell crouchy isn't in the 5%!!!

No glare that way. Join the no-glare master-race.

Especially considering it looks like there are no curtains or blinds... anywhere else in the room would suffer from the sunlight at some stage of the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back