Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen the state of our midfield? We need midfielders not pick 9 on a back pocket.

Butters is class, the problem is we don’t have that and you know it.
Butters is a good player no question, I'd have him on our list

I saw a fair bit of pointing going on in the centre square at the weekend by one of our dropped senior players. Some may have been instructional but I got the impression not all of it was.
Remember that Jones was taking a lot of instructions from 2 brothers back then. + our captain. Not much of it was helpful or what the coaches wanted.

Start with a strong defence. It means the mids don't need to run back as much. Allows them to be a bit more attacking on the rebound and get more practice rebounding out of defence instead of starting back in the midfield most times it goes into our defence. Less goals protects a poor midfield and poor ruckman through less centre square restarts. One of the weakest parts of our game is taking it from defence to a score so the more we can practice it the better.
Didn't Melbourne do the reverse?

Didn't Melbourne do the reverse?
Probably. I guess I was thinking it's best to get your defensive side of your game sorted first before implementing the offence. Build the defensive foundation initially. At least with a good defence it keeps you in the game longer. We should be drafting for mids and trading in decent talls Iike melb did with Lever and May.

Sholl isn’t just struggling, Sholl is also no good. Way too soft for the elite level.
No, he's played some good games both this year & last year.

How would you know any way when you claim to have only watched 2 games in recent years....

You are happy to judge him on the 2 full games you’ve watched in 3 years?
The Bulldogs game where he jumped out of the way of Treloar was not good vision. It's not his fault but he was born with a body type which is going to limit his career. David Mackay was the same but he somehow eeked out a career as he had some ability but he still had his major flaws. He also had pace which Sholl doesn't and Mackay's courage generally couldn't be questioned even though he got pushed aside with contempt quite often.

The Bulldogs game where he jumped out of the way of Treloar was not good vision. It's not his fault but he was born with a body type which is going to limit his career. David Mackay was the same but he somehow eeked out a career as he had some ability but he still had his major flaws. He also had pace which Sholl doesn't and Mackay's courage generally couldn't be questioned even though he got pushed aside with contempt quite often.
Not disputing that, but I would need to see more than 2 games before making judgement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? I said I’ve watched maybe 2 full games in 3 years. It’s not a lie. Unless you’ve stalked me and have watched me not watch games?

You’re such a jerk man.
A jerk ?? Just last week you said you haven't watched more than 2 or 3 games, now you've watched 2 in a row. I see your mate George liked your post..... Tells you everything you need to know.

I might be a jerk, but you lie as much as FAITH

A jerk ?? Just last week you said you haven't watched more than 2 or 3 games, now you've watched 2 in a row. I see your mate George liked your post..... Tells you everything you need to know.

I might be a jerk, but you lie as much as FAITH
I watched some of the first half and zero second half minutes. So again, not a full game, not even close.

So I haven’t lied, and I’m honestly done here. You don’t believe me, awesome, good for you.

I watched some of the first half and zero second half minutes. So again, not a full game, not even close.

So I haven’t lied, and I’m honestly done here. You don’t believe me, awesome, good for you.
No one does.

If you're done, goodbye

Hey Hamish has this condition where he thinks he’s above others, he criticises posters for s**t he’s guilty of himself. He’s a huge hypocrite and now that he’s outed himself as a jerk, he’s a hypocrite jerk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back