Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread Replay.
George Kramer Vs hey shorty
old lady fighting GIF

You're a child.

Of course we lack talent, it's what happens when you gut your list as savagely as we have.
We’ve gutted our list and loaded up with first and second round picks. Had we drafted better we would be in better position yes or no?

For example, McAsey sitting in the reserves worthy of being delisted. Fog in reserves. Milera missed 2 years so you can’t count him. Jones and McHenry midfielders who can’t get a game in the midfield. That’s 4/5 first round picks that aren’t much chop. Our midfield sucks.

You can cheerlead as much as you want for Hamish but that’s the facts.

I said Thilthorpe down back weeks ago. Will help to develop his forward craft playing on good forwards.
Worked beautifully for Fog…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamill and Sholl have been invisible.

Need to call the Cops to report two missing persons.
Last seen ummm.
I saw Hamill at the end in the last quarter. He was ok when he got his run going. Still looking for Sholl. There's an APB out looking for a slightly framed runner masquerading as a footballer.

Trent Ormond Allen would perform better than ROB. Imagine the spray Blight would give ROB.
ROB wouldnt be getting a game if Blighty was at the club.. he’d play Borlase in ruck before even looking at ROB.

the strawn needs to come in... but, disgustingly, it looks like ROB has a golden ticket. Mookay must have handed the photos down to him..

We’ve gutted our list and loaded up with first and second round picks. Had we drafted better we would be in better position yes or no?

For example, McAsey sitting in the reserves worthy of being delisted. Fog in reserves. Milera missed 2 years so you can’t count him. Jones and McHenry midfielders who can’t get a game in the midfield. That’s 4/5 first round picks that aren’t much chop. Our midfield sucks.

You can cheerlead as much as you want for Hamish but that’s the facts.
What a wrong with Jones ?? Nothing to my eye.

McAsey worthy of being delisted ??? You're a dunce.

ROB wouldnt be getting a game if Blighty was at the club.. he’d play Borlase in ruck before even looking at ROB.

the strawn needs to come in... but, disgustingly, it looks like ROB has a golden ticket. Mookay must have handed the photos down to him..
This is why I don't agree with leadership groups. Captain and vice and that's all. As soon as I heard ROB was in that group I knew we had a case of Rory Sloane on our hands with ROB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back