News Crouch & Stengle Caught with Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

It's well known that Brad doesn't actually want to leave... maybe he's sabotaging himself to prevent any chance of pick 2 compensation so that we'll keep him? :p
Or we want to keep him but want to pay him unders so set this whole thing up

Or he's just an idiot

Which is more plausible?

Ok...

who here hasnt done a few lines of columbian dancing powder on a night out before?..

come on.. put your hands up..

neary all of us have done it so we can hardly jump up on our high horses and ride to the nearest glass house with a handfull of rocks can we..

Cops probably laughed at em, confiscated it and said “here lads, sorry, you’ll have to go do a course to ‘show you a cleaner way to live’”..

faaaark me.. just legalise the *in stuff already.. how much money is wasted policing it? and how much instead could our governments make in taxes if they instead made it legal..

Criminalisation of a few party drugs is the single dumbest policy position a government can take.. arsebackward, conservative, namby pamby bullshit.

and before all the do gooders start ranting about it killing people...

well so does Alcohol and Tobacco.. and its only because its cut by grubby tossers with all sorts of nasty chemicals looking to make a bigger profit that it becomes really toxic.. take the selling of it away from them and into a government regulated system and it will be much safer than Alcohol.

and you’d destroy the Bikie and crime gangs income overnight.

Twice he has made bad decisions and used his vehicle

With list cuts already coming he can go
His character has to be called into question.

Keeping good players on your list and ignoring their crap leads to culture issues within the club. I agree I think he will be lucky to survive now.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh ffs. I'm sick of the club being dragged through the news for stupid crap. The club needs to stand up and kill the culture of acceptance of poor decision making.

As of right now we must ask ourselves if Stengle is the right fit for our club culture moving forward, two incidences already. An impressionable young list needs careful leadership.

As for Crouch I think this stamps his moving papers. I would remove any offer on the table and tell him he has to go.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's the problem, no one will want him now. Why would a club sign a player that's been caught with illegal drugs?

He's staying now.

AFL players doing recreational drugs.. no, who would've thought.

This isn't a surprise at least finish the bag off before you go driving with it lol.

Was at Melbourne club one night and the Blues lads were in and out of the toilet cubicles like a revolving door.

Happens at every footy club, just don't get effing caught.

Ok...

who here hasnt done a few lines of columbian dancing powder on a night out before?..

neary all of us have done it so we can hardly jump up on our high horses and ride to the nearest glass house with a handfull of rocks can we..

Cops probably laughed at em, confiscated it and said “here lads, sorry, you’ll have to go do a course to ‘show you a cleaner way to live’”..

faaaark me.. just legalise the fu**in stuff already.. how much money is wasted policing it? and how much instead could our governments make in taxes if they instead made it legal..

Criminalisation of a few party drugs is the single dumbest policy position a government can take.. arsebackward, conservative, namby pamby bullshit.

well so does Alcohol and Tobacco.. and its only because its cut by grubby tossers with all sorts of nasty chemicals looking to make a bigger profit that it becomes really toxic.. take the selling of it away from them and into a government regulated system and it will be much safer than Alcohol.

I’ll put my hand up. But I also didn’t make it to the AFL, maybe that was my issue.

This

If i'm another club this is the 1st thing i mention at the negotiations.
Great club man old Bradley.....

As for Tweedledumber , that's two thus far shooter.......

Give it a rest, clubs know that half their players would be into illicit substances in the offseason, Geelong aren't coughing up a draft pick so i very much doubt they'll try and use it as leverage.

I mean......they signed Jack Steven

Frustrating to hear, but this is something that happens a hundred times a season all over the AFL.

Young guys in the off season, it's going to happen. But we all know this will just be the next thing to lump on the shitheap of things the media will crucify us for.

Not a huge issue imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've walked into a room at a party to see former and current players snorting lines mid-season. Most were recently retired or on the LTI list, but one of the Geelong boys pulled on the jumper a week later. It's unfortunate but it's rife at every club. It's especially stupid getting caught.

Twice he has made bad decisions and used his vehicle

With list cuts already coming he can go

Yup, not all 21 year olds are infallible. Imagine if Carlton cut notorious party boy Betts at 21 because they decided he wasn't worth the effort (picking a rather well known example that happens to be a family member to young Tyson)?

In the end of the day, the only thing that matters here is what they do on the football oval. Right now, Stengle has shown enough to not only be persisted with, but excited about, regardless of being a stupid 21 year old outside of it. Back your culture in to eventually reform said 21 year old instead of being a piss-weak club who ditches a talented player due to a couple of off-field misdemeanors.

Second mistake for Stengle in 12 months. I'd be setting an example to the playing list and having him on the chopping block. Not acceptable from a young player trying to establish himself.

Brouch has a bit more leeway after being around a long time without any issues, even though he should know better and be setting the example.

Yes, it's rife amongst AFL players, just don't get bloody caught.

I've walked into a room at a party to see former and current players snorting lines mid-season. Most were recently retired or on the LTI list, but one of the Geelong boys pulled on the jumper a week later. It's unfortunate but it's rife at every club. It's especially stupid getting caught.

I'm disgusted that Brad & Stengle didn't invite me on the weekend for a few, would've been good to talk about his contract situation.

Also good on them for getting their hands on it, there's some serious shortages at the moment, they would've paid top dollar, now I understand why Brad wants a pay rise ;)

Ok...

faaaark me.. just legalise the fu**in stuff already.. how much money is wasted policing it? and how much instead could our governments make in taxes if they instead made it legal..

Who hasn't done a few lines of cocaine? That's your argument? Yeah.Nah.

Ok...

While I agree with the sentiment, who here among us have been busted by the cops in possession? It's dumb and they're dumb. What kind of shitcannery must they've been up to to have been busted?

Either way, if their excuse is they got pulled up because they're public figures, then they need to be reminded that they're paid for that privilege.

Smh. So dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back