Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
According to Brian Waldron ( :drunk: ) on SEN this morning, Brad Crouch has received an offer from Essendon, wants to come & at this stage that would be via the PSD, leaving the Crows out of pocket.

Does my club owe the Crows one?;)

According to Brian Waldron:)drunk:) on SEN this morning, Brad Crouch has received an offer from Essendon, wants to come & at this stage that would be via the PSD, leaving the Crows out of pocket.

Does my club owe the Crows one?;)
If Crouch goes to Essendon via the PSD we'll take Hurley by the same mechanism thanks.

Fair's fair :)

(Neither will happen)

No reason for Crouch to sign now, he is still coming back from significant injuries and the rest of the year is an opportunity for him to boost his contact worth. Pretty confident he'll be a crow next year and beyond.

Crouch goes via PSD, Hurley goes via PSD. Fairs fair. can't have it one way and not the other Essendon...

Over here in fishbowl city it's "CROUCH IS SIGNING A 20 YEAR DEAL ANY DAY NOW".

God it's weird.

The only thing that's weird is you mate, not sure what the word is down Alberton way but in the rest of Adelaide the word is, "That the club is happy with negotiations and that he will probably stay and is happy to stay".

Jenkins crap all over again.

Who was the last high profile player that went through the PSD? Nick Stevens?
Clubs always work out a deal.
Although the Dodo is notoriously hard to deal with at the trade table.

Yeah agree a deal would be worked out if it came to it, Waldron is most likely trolling.

Your last comment is without basis though as Dodoro has a solid history now of getting deals done, something which wouldn't happen with regularity were he just some immovable dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The calibre of player that Essendon may get via PSD, if any:

GREEN%20Josh.png

What are the odds Brain Waldron is reading this thread right now and masturbating violently? I'd say there's a pretty good chance

I liked this post because it made me laugh, but then the mental images came, and I considered unliking it.

Using the word "came" was definitely a poor choice on my behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back